Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

KayleKatana
10.30.2017 , 08:23 AM | #8021
Premade is'nt the problem, it's the lack of q balance (like many player said Split healer tank on both team)
if their is 2 premade put one on each team, allonw cross faction for making more easier this balance.

Will see maybe with server Merged they can do That but i have few hope left for pvp and this game in general

ALaggyGrunt
10.30.2017 , 02:07 PM | #8022
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I fear that this is far more true than most people wish it to be ...
Come to think of it, I'm not sure the alternative (actual matchmaking with a healthy number of players) would end up any better. They've got a huge EA reason to not give you a fair fight if you're "just" a sub or preferred player: their bottom line. Even if they don't come out and sell gear to us, whales are worth a lot more to their bottom line than "just" subs/preferred/F2P, so they'll figure out they need to give whales easy matches so they stick around to buy moar hypercrates and not ragequit.

Edit: This obviously doesn't mean they're going to magically git gud. This *does* mean that, in a game against pure dead weight, they're going to be that dead weight your team doesn't care about because the bunch of bads you're going up against is so... bad. They might even get a kill or two.
There is no reason you should have to ask anybody else's
computer if it's OK to play alone, or the person sitting next
to you. That other computer won't always be there.

Janglor
10.31.2017 , 10:45 AM | #8023
You will never find a more wretched hive of Mad Cuz Bad.
STOP RESISTING
Janglor
Bo'Jangles
Diabeetus