Bomber = Awesome

MCaliban

Played 350 games, mastered a scout and a gunship, but never gotten the Annihilator achievement for damage.

Until last night.

In my newly unlocked bomber with only two level 1 upgrades I managed to get Annihilator and Expert: Technician in a single match. It wasn't even hard! I just flew to a base where people were fighting, dropped everything I had, and flew off.

Then I spent my time hiding, enjoying a frosty milkshake while my abilities were on cooldown.

Rinse, repeat.

It was great! I wasn't even near the battlefield and people were dying/getting hit by my stuff.

From your other posts I assume you're one of those people. Just buy a pacifier and go to the corner

And you're probably a bomber or gunship pilot, arent you?

Bet it's great fun sitting under that satellite with your thumb up your *** while the drones do all the work for you, isnt it?

And you're probably a bomber or gunship pilot, arent you?

Bet it's great fun sitting under that satellite with your thumb up your *** while the drones do all the work for you, isnt it?

First please don't get insultive, while I hadn't flown a bomber or gunship (scout) in beta, I have adopted the gunship since it was released back in December after about two weeks. Gunships and bombers have there place in space combat wiether people like it or not, and some pilots are definately better off then others when it comes to skill upgrades or what every advantage they can muster. Each vehicle has a hard counter and you have to figure out what it is in order to be efficient in GSF. That said have patience and enjoy the game as best you can and if it gets aggravating slow down take a breather and come back later.

Edited by Zohkar

Played 350 games, mastered a scout and a gunship, but never gotten the Annihilator achievement for damage.

Until last night.

In my newly unlocked bomber with only two level 1 upgrades I managed to get Annihilator and Expert: Technician in a single match. It wasn't even hard! I just flew to a base where people were fighting, dropped everything I had, and flew off.

Then I spent my time hiding, enjoying a frosty milkshake while my abilities were on cooldown.

Rinse, repeat.

It was great! I wasn't even near the battlefield and people were dying/getting hit by my stuff.

If you get beat, If you can't win, If you find your self having a hard time getting hits or kills; NO PROBLEM! Try our new OP bomber from Kuat industry. They have armor for days, no need to worry about those pesky blasters, hell, most of our pilots don't even use them. What about Skill? It is no match for our 100% accurate drones. The "skill CPU" is built right into there circuitry. You never have to try hard again! Buy our ship!..... Please fix

I smell massive butthurt in this thread.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. One good gunship pilot with maxxed Ion Rail absolutely ruins bombers. I love it when I shoot the bomber, it bounces off his deployables and hits some speedy scout pilot who wasn't anywhere near the first shot. I killed the bombers shields and energy, probably blow up his deployables, and strips the shields off of a scout.