NiM Pylons Solved before pull

Has anyone run into this before?

The South Pylon was fine No single turn on the 4th wheel or anything like that. But on the North Pylon the 4th Wheel (Top most) was actually already solved! It needed to be made "White" but it was already solved.

We decided to give it a shot and once the north pylon got to that point the controls became unclickable and the south controls were clickable but unable to turn the wheel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also we are unable to reset the instance due to the "Reset Instance" Button being gone or invisible and unclickable/unfindable.

Posted to the CS Forums as well here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3557247#post3557247

We had both 4th wheels already solved this week, did our south finishing first on every wheel as normal when we got to 4th wheel turned each one left once, then right once to solve it again (letting south finish first of course). Collected our loot.

We had both 4th wheels already solved this week, did our south finishing first on every wheel as normal when we got to 4th wheel turned each one left once, then right once to solve it again (letting south finish first of course). Collected our loot.

Wonder if that is because they were both solved. We only had 1 side Solved on the 4th wheel.

Wonder if that is because they were both solved. We only had 1 side Solved on the 4th wheel.

Or did you have the normal issue many people have where the consoles become unclickable after solving the 2nd or 3rd wheel. Guess it's impossible to know, suggest solving south pylon first for at least those wheels (we just do every wheel to make it easy) and see if the consoles don't lock up. For us it was just like the top wheels were a 2 spin solve like any other.

Or did you have the normal issue many people have where the consoles become unclickable after solving the 2nd or 3rd wheel. Guess it's impossible to know, suggest solving south pylon first for at least those wheels (we just do every wheel to make it easy) and see if the consoles don't lock up. For us it was just like the top wheels were a 2 spin solve like any other.

Not sure exactly to the turn order we had. We have had issues in the past doing SSSS or NNNN. The only way we have had the puzzle solve consistently without bugs is when it is without a 1 turn final turn, This bug obviously, and Doing NSSN. (and yes we have tried all of the other orders)

But I don't want to turn this into a debate over SSSS/NNNN/NSSN/SNNS etc.

We approached it the same way we did 16m HM last week, doing NSSN and we one shot that one.

The controls were clickable on both sides all the way up to when we solved the 3rd pillar and upon moving into the 4th pillar the bug was encountered.

Not sure exactly to the turn order we had. We have had issues in the past doing SSSS or NNNN. The only way we have had the puzzle solve consistently without bugs is when it is without a 1 turn final turn, This bug obviously, and Doing NSSN. (and yes we have tried all of the other orders)

But I don't want to turn this into a debate over SSSS/NNNN/NSSN/SNNS etc.

We approached it the same way we did 16m HM last week, doing NSSN and we one shot that one.

The controls were clickable on both sides all the way up to when we solved the 3rd pillar and upon moving into the 4th pillar the bug was encountered.

I personally think either SSSS or NSSN works just fine...but that's just a theory. I can only say SSSS has worked every single time for us and we probably have as many reps with it as anyone can. Since the consoles only seem to lock up (or were for us and others on our server I talked to) after solving the 2nd or 3rd wheels, obviously both strats have you solve the south pylon first so I figure whatever the bug/workaround/whatevs is, that is what takes care of it. (excluding the single turn 4th wheel of course)

Has anyone run into this before?

The South Pylon was fine No single turn on the 4th wheel or anything like that. But on the North Pylon the 4th Wheel (Top most) was actually already solved! It needed to be made "White" but it was already solved.

The last EV run I did had the same thing. When we got to needing to solve that one, it didn't consider it solved. Had to turn it off the answer and then back to it. With that, it worked.

So, while it really shouldn't start solved, that doesn't break it. Or at least, it doesn't always break it.

When it is "presolved", just turn it once right, then left or vice versa.

We actually had that in our minds as the main plan when we got to the 4th wheel. The problem was the game actually did read it as solved (We did see a "North has solved" Ops Warning) and did not allow anyone on the north pillar to use the controls to move it away from the solution.