Solo PVE Build Sage?

GriffonKane

I played in beta and am currently a level 11 sage. They say all 3 specs you can't go wrong with. I've read balanced is slightly better dps than seer and telekenetics. they say regardless of your path, you should put your first 5 talent points into telekenetics to maximise your force pool(mana). Seer is nice because you can heal your tank from a distance more efficiently. I plan to go balanced atm. with balanced, you can eventually force lift 3 mobs at once lol. Wouldn't ever do telekenetics as a personal choice. Edited by stevekool

Good day:

So far, I'm going with the Sage Balance tree PVE build posted at http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hZf00MZcMfRsMkrfz.1

My Sage just turned 18.

Since my PC freezes up every so many seconds for 10 to 20 seconds, this build tends to work best for a number of reasons.

In terms of being able to solo, yesterday I did the Republic Crime Bosses (+2 heroic) solo with just a companion at level 14. My companion and I died once (same fight); and that was mainly due to my not seeing where the elite was located when I had my companion jump in rather than trying to pull the three non elite, but extremely strong mobs.

Thank you.

Most easy specs to solo are Balance and Seer.

I would recommend Balance, because you can kite 4+hero bosses to the ground and equipment for our frogguy is very rare, which makes him pretty soon usless as a tank unless you have guildmates who build techblades.

The single target burst from balance is also way better.

I level as telekinetics right now, because I played balance in beta and wanted to see the other dps tree. It is 10x more work to do anything the only upside is, you can heal longer before going oof.