DunsparrowSolo

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Impearial: hey what are you doing poking around here? The only arrival code we've received is for impearial starship 2423T6h315. Pilot lieutenant commander Ina'irolia'klon, of the Chris's alliance.

Smuggler: I know, I don't look very Chiss. My parents were surprised, too.

• 2 weeks later...

When talking to Corso, he says something about feeling like they aren't making a difference.

Me: "What about the literally hundreds of people we've saved?" (or something like that).

Laughed out loud at this!

• 1 month later...

I had one today... just before i got my wookie was in a fight with bounty hunter... i said... all i need is my friend and blaster... or summat like that... corso... and me.. you got me and my blaster.. i call her....

Bounty only ... give their blasters names.....

Poor corso ;):p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know I'm late to the party here, but I just wanna add that I love that even the villain gets a couple lines in.

lackey boasts that no ships have gotten past his sensors while the Smuggler very openly walks up behind him

VW: Not a single ship, hm? So it's just the things right under your nose that you're blind to.

Moff commands Voidwolf to come to his rescue

VW: Now, as you always remind me, I wasn't born to the imperial military, so I may have the power structure wrong... BUT I'M PRETTY BLASTED SURE I OUTRANK YOU!

He them mocks them for needing saving from the smuggler and casually informs them that he's basically going to use the smuggler's presence as an excuse to use a loophole and blow their pretentious asses to kingdom come.

Pirates boasting how bad they are

VW: Did I ask for credentials? What do I care if you want to get yourselves shot first?

Smuggler interjects, calls him "Voidy"

VW: Are you... offering to captain my fleet instead?

I have several from the smuggler that I like, but the best one has to be when faced with the trio of bounty hunters on coruscant and the smuggler turns to the arrogant one and asks ...

"is that a hair style or did a womprat die on your head?"

Another favorite is when you're talking to rogun and he asks if you know how to apologize. I love the reply.

"I'm so ... I'm sorr ... I'm so good looking! Nope ... can't."

I die laughing every time I come across those moments.