Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Dark Imperium

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Dark Imperium

Beniboybling
08.09.2013 , 01:14 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Not all of them... The most elite were force sensitive, and Used the force to Conceal themselves... Those are the only ones who'd matter, 'cause those are the ones I'd send to kill leadership

Oh god, I haven't even gone into Cronal.... Sheesh!
Well that's speculation, there are elite sith assassins within the ranks of Traya's force, but not only were they rare but we don't have any evidence to suggest they used Force concealment.

Selenial
08.09.2013 , 01:15 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Well the Open Circle Fleet was rather large so we'll say halfway between the smallest battlegroup size, 48, and the largest, 72 - so 60 units. How does that sound?
Sounds good
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Selenial
08.09.2013 , 01:16 PM | #33
Well that's speculation, there are elite sith assassins within the ranks of Traya's force, but not only were they rare but we don't have any evidence to suggest they used Force concealment.
I remember them being far harder to detect, but w/e, it's your choice...

So, what do we think of stealth-ifying the Open Circle Fleet?
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Beniboybling
08.09.2013 , 01:19 PM | #34
I remember them being far harder to detect, but w/e, it's your choice...

So, what do we think of stealth-ifying the Open Circle Fleet?
How so?

And one does not simply slap a cloaking device on just about anything, the ships have to be designed to accommodate for them. The ships would have to be redesigned, which could take time.

Selenial
08.09.2013 , 01:20 PM | #35
Also, Canino, Aruk to be effective would have to speak in public, and that brings an issue.

Sith Assassins.
HK-47.
Santhe/Sienar Technology's Scarab Mark 7 droids...

So many ways I can assassinate him, rather easily if he's speaking in front of crowds a lot, which he would have to do to be effective...

And how would i get on Planet you ask? Oh, the mighty "Republic Stealth Ship" small shuttle, easy drop ship and capable of passing enemy blockades......

And then? *Makes cutting gesture across throat*

Selenial
08.09.2013 , 01:22 PM | #36
How so?

And one does not simply slap a cloaking device on just about anything, the ships have to be designed to accommodate for them. The ships would have to be redesigned, which could take time.
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3vga3n/

Heh...

It would indeed, which is sort of the point... Besides, we have plenty of time... And not really Completely re-designed, it could be fitted on the Ship itself, the Hangar bay could be a perfect spot, or right behind the Twin Command towers...

Canino
08.09.2013 , 01:59 PM | #37
Dinner, didn't mean to type lunch earlier It was great, really nice food, the Desert literally ripped through my diet >.> Damn Pavlova...
Oh, that sounds... delightful.

Can't really bribe someone who'd have the Information, It'd only be the highest of the Sith Assassins (Marauders and such) and even then, if they were to be captured somehow, they would never give in to torture, and Kreia could likely wipe their mind, or at least give them false flight-paths...
Point. However, truth serums are selling great on the black market lately. Or I could ship them to Ylesia....

Not really, Vader wouldn't personally pilot it, and even if he did it would be an Incredibly rough landing. As for malachor itself, the Sith Assassins feed off the Enemy's force strength, so your forces that do get boosted by the Nexus, would just double boost the Assassins... I don't see Malachor V being the decider here...
I don't see why Vader wouldn't pilot it. He piloted his own fighter in the mist of war, he wouldn't change now. Also, Vader would be the only Force sensitive on Malachor. My troops wouldn't be affected by your assassins, as they aren't force sensitive. However, they are extremely powerful, and have been able to resist other nexus's before. If Vader does get on Malachor, your assassins will do nothing to him.

It takes time, yes, but that's the point.
Open circle fleet guards, Malgus stealth fleet attacks, over time The Open Circle fleet get stealthed and new ships are built to take their place as Defense forces (Some would remain, just unseen)....
Point.

That, and the Supplier already gives a garrison already...]
Do they? I forget....
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Canino
08.09.2013 , 02:01 PM | #38
Also, Canino, Aruk to be effective would have to speak in public, and that brings an issue.

Sith Assassins.
HK-47.
Santhe/Sienar Technology's Scarab Mark 7 droids...

So many ways I can assassinate him, rather easily if he's speaking in front of crowds a lot, which he would have to do to be effective...

And how would i get on Planet you ask? Oh, the mighty "Republic Stealth Ship" small shuttle, easy drop ship and capable of passing enemy blockades......

And then? *Makes cutting gesture across throat*
Why? He has contacts all over the galaxy. Set up a holo projector, and stream it around via the kadijic. Or with Kanos and Sing + some SG/RG and he is safe. Trust me.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Canino
08.09.2013 , 02:04 PM | #39
Query: Would Cronal and Traya get along?

Cronal believes that the dark side is all about destruction and is willing to make that happen. He loves destruction and wants to help destroy the galaxy. That sounds an awful lot like Nihilus... Once the destruction is done, he is willing to die.

Also, he is very cunning and loves to play politics. He might try to usurp Traya if she finds out she doesn't share his view on the dark side. Or create a coup if he believes that he is more powerful than her and deserves her place.

EDIT: Shameless triple post
---------

Selenial
08.09.2013 , 03:27 PM | #40
On my phone, so can't reply to the long stuff, but are you trying to land on Malachor in a Shuttle?