May Promotions

EricMusco

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get rewarded with the Zakuulan Astromech Droid, battle your way through the Eternal Championship, and fire up your gameplay with Double XP! Learn more here: http://www.swtor.com/may-the-fourth/

-eric

So... more stuff locked behind the KOTFE wall.

My hope for whatever comes after KOTFE making story/character sense for those characters who have not gone through KOTFE -- or even being accessible at all -- continues to fade.

We're sorry, but you are not eligible for this offer because you have active Subscription time remaining on your account.

(Valid for players who meet eligibility and agree to receiving SWTOR email – Trial Ends May 30th)

This is what I show on that link Eric...I'm opted in for emails...so...?

Wasn't this page already live yesterday? Anyway, looking forward to the promotion and the free minipet.

The speedrun is a nice incentive to get progression players to run through EC multiple times, but I hope you won't draw the conclusion that EC is popular because of that. I'll try to do a few fast runs but I'm sure there will be players faster than me. :)

By the way, what happened to the NVIDIA contest? I'd think you'd finish up one contest and announce the winners before starting another one. ;)

Edited by Jerba

Could you please double the rewards from space battles, too? Not just the PvP starship battles.

Last I heard from PTS, they are taking out the space battles with Tuesday's patch. I could be wrong though.

Edited by Jerba

So... more stuff locked behind the KOTFE wall.

My hope for whatever comes after KOTFE making story/character sense for those characters who have not gone through KOTFE -- or even being accessible at all -- continues to fade.

Pretty sure the only thing locked behind KOTFE is the EC speed-run contest.

You can take the "Email Us" option instead of playing through Chapter 13 for the Story So Far promotion. The Show and Tell Your Saga one just needs video / screen-caps of the game, not necessarily KOTFE content. And this year's May the Fourth rewards just require logging in to the game.

For the love of Star Wars will you quit with the damn HK everything 'rewards'? I have honestly considered canceling my sub just so I don't have to have those pathetic attempts at loyal customer rewards. How hard is it to come up with ANYTHING else, really? What next, HK themed vibrators as well? Please, enough already.

Is that what you'd like? I'd prefer decorations tbh...or the rest of the flippin weapons they screwed us on.

No thanks, appears my sarcasm is a bit broken this morning. :D I would LOVE something NOT HK themed. I know it is bloody hard for them to come up with something original now but if they could at least try.....:rolleyes:

No thanks, appears my sarcasm is a bit broken this morning. :D I would LOVE something NOT HK themed. I know it is bloody hard for them to come up with something original now but if they could at least try.....:rolleyes:

I know...I was teasing ya. :p

Zakullian decorations would have been far better rewards tbh...something specific, just an item, from each chapter to make it unique.

Wasn't the EC on the PTS?

If so that's not really fair to anyone who could not get the PTS, because those who've played it have the upper hand.

Which is quite frustrating. I TRIED to download the PTS. It glitched on downloading & screwed up my whole game. After trying to figure it out, I had to spend 2 more days re downloading the whole game just to play normal. Not to mention never getting PTS downloaded. (This after only having recently downloaded the whole game on my system for 2 days.)

If so that's not really fair to anyone who could not get the PTS, because those who've played it have the upper hand.

Which is quite frustrating. I TRIED to download the PTS. It glitched on downloading & screwed up my whole game. After trying to figure it out, I had to spend 2 more days re downloading the whole game just to play normal. Not to mention never getting PTS downloaded. (This after only having recently downloaded the whole game on my system for 2 days.)

You're talking about a company that gated galactic starfighter by status where subs had a month or so on f2p/preferred. No big surprises here.

1. Everyone had a chance to play EC, there was no conspiracy where some players "could not get the PTS". You have no one to blame but yourself for not testing it.
  2. The competition lasts for two weeks, which is more than enough time to perfect your gameplay even if you didn't test it on PTS.
  3. The whole speedrun will be won by progression raiders in 224 gear because in the end, it comes down to your DPS numbers (and playing a FotM class), so don't even get me going on this not being a fair competition.

I know...I was teasing ya. :p

Zakullian decorations would have been far better rewards tbh...something specific, just an item, from each chapter to make it unique.

Now that I could go for as it fits what they are doing story wise.