[Empire] <Disciples of Babylon> (endgame) recruiting!

Misspentdolla

About DoB:

Disciples of Babylon is endgame PvE guild on The Red Eclipse which focus on progression in latest content available in game.

DoB Progress:

We have cleared all world bosses, secret bosses and operations, in all difficulty modes, both 8 and 16 man.

Our progress in current content is:

DF NiM 8 man 5/5 | DP NiM 8 man 5/5

DF NiM 16 man 5/5 | DP NiM 16 man 5/5

Gate Crasher - Server First | Dread Master

All NiM bosses cleared in 4.0(8 and 16m)

All bosses cleared in 5.0 including the SPECIAL highlight on a raid where all 5 timed runs were done in 240 crafted gear without reflect cheese.

Tyth 8m and 16m HM as soon as patch was out.

Aivela and Esne 8m and 16m HM as soon as patch was out.

TIMED RUNS 4.0(Multiple times) - Explosive Conflict - Scum and Villainy - Terror from Beyond - Dread Fortress - Dread Palace

DoB Raiding Schedulle:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday - 6 PM to 9 PM GMT(Ninja)

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday - 6 PM to 9PM GMT(Nemesis)

Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday - 6PM to 9PM GMT(LSD)

We organize gearing/alt/sale runs on off nights as well.

DoB has:

Four three teams.

~ Team Ninja(All 5 timed runs in one raid - 5.0) Brontes killed with only using one hand shield.

~ Team Nemesis(All bosses cleared + Dragonlslayer, From Beyond, Warstalker, Dread Master, Gate Crasher - 5.0)

~ Team LSD(All bosses cleared + Warstalker, From Beyond, Dragonslayer, Gate Crasher, Dread Master - 5.0)

DoB is looking for:

.. experienced and dedicated raiders who are looking to step up to the challenge of NiM raiding.

HIGH -Marauder - Sniper - Powertech(DD) - Tank(any class)

*All other classes/roles are on low. But of course, exceptional players will be considered.

What can DoB offer you:

mature and friendly atmosphere with no attitude

firm but fair leadership who deals with guild issues like poor attendance/performance/conduct

no 'clicky' groups within the guild who get preferential treatment

an active TeamSpeak and Discord server

an explanation and training of our tatics on boss fights

training by experienced mentors which will help you perform at your class to perfection

a guild website that contains discussions and guides about your class, game mechanics and theorycrafting

crafter gear for mats only once you have become an established raider

What DoB expects from you:

to treat your fellow guildmates with respect

to be able to understand spoken English as we use TeamSpeak

to know your class and role well, possess solid raid awareness and perform up to the standards of hardest content in game

to be able to follow instructions by the raid leader

to be active player and sign up for raids on regular basis

to use StarParse and help us gather data which will make our progress runs more effective

How to apply to DoB:

Contact us in game and/or fill in an application on our website: http://dobswtor.enjin.com/

Edited by Misspentdolla

As it is stated in opening post. DoB is looking for dedicated, experienced and quality players that want clear everything with passion.

~ All exceptional applications will be considered, regardless of the class and role. So do not let preference discourage you.~

If you have what it takes, join in on the fun and apply at: http://dobswtor.enjin.com/home

Edited by Misspentdolla

Hello, my main is sorcerer dps (can heal too) but i can also play sniper, both toons fully geared, but i dont have 204 MH, because my raid group took a break after we killed Revan HM. I would prefer to join as a sorcerer dps as main, is that a problem? I'm missing raiding, and looking for quality raid team for new expansion.

Hey. No it is not a problem. As it is said in posts above, don't get discouraged, as we will consider all exceptional players regardless of class.

On contrary, but it is always positive to have viable alts if it's more beneficial to use them for progression. And for main hand. Well, we get at least one willpower main hand peer week, even if we don't have any willpower users in the group. ;) Just that lucky.

Edited by Misspentdolla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Are you guys still open to social spots? Returning old player, played beta on to live (Nightmare Lands server at the time) then stopped playing to before ROTHC.

Returned to the game around 2 months ago – main character is my Sorcerer(Sphynx), but also got a 60 Jugger and 60 Operative.

Just looking for a busy guild with active members to group up with for quests, FPs etc…

Thanks for (hopefully) considering me :) any questions or additional info please just let me know.

Cheers

S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Szopu,

we are actively looking for one tank(any class). We are however, not closed to two(if they can perform on high level).

we have two teams, and one is raiding four days(tuesday, thursday, sunday, monday), and other three(tuesday, thursday, sunday).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...