[Empire] Visions Recruiting - All Classes - Raiders and Social

sisorex

Visions is an experienced 8 Man raid-focused guild that has cleared all current content.

We are looking for new Members of all classes, be it as a social member - looking for people to play/chat with while doing dailies/levelling and no requirement to raid, or to bolster our raiding lineup - we would like to eventually get back to 16 Man raiding before the release of the expansion. Gear level isn't essential if you would like to join as a raider, but the less gearing up we need to do the better!

Check us out at http://torvision.enjin.com, or /w Anúbis, Miazma or Tagrine in game.

Edited by sisorex

I am looking for a new guild. I have a level 50 Powertech tank in 80% Black Hole gear. All hard mode FPs completed several times, but the only OPs I have done are the group finder ones (and most World Bosses). I want to start on those OPs that cannot be done through group finder in order to finish my Black Hole set or replace it with Campaign gear, and also to start getting my Dread Guard /Hazmat gear. No-one in my current guild is at this level unfortunately.

In addition I have a level 50 sorc healer who is currently getting Columi armour, a level 26 sniper and 3 other level 10 characters sitting on the fleet building their crafting skills and rested XP ready for levelling later.

I consider myself somewhere between a casual and serious gamer.

Would you be interested?

Thank you to all those who have applied and all those that have been interested. Couple of answers to questions that nearly every applicant has asked.

Yes we are still recruiting

No Gear isnt the most important thing to us, its skill and a good sense of humor

Yes we are that good :)

Anúbis

Hey Anubis,

I like what you write about your guild.

My characters are Merc Healer + Sniper (both just begun leveling).

I have experience in Operations (up to EC SM), and hail from another server.

Been playing since Early Access ...

Have TS3 installed, but i would do any other voice chat program you need me to have.

Would love to hear from you here or ingame.

(Chars name´s are Sylvaea and Yzzabel)

Cheers,

Alex

• 1 month later...

Guild Recruitment is now active again. We are actively recruiting the following to Bolster our successful Raiding Team.

1 - Tank

1 - Healer

2 - DPS

Progression Update - We have Now Cleared all 8 Man Content on HM and all 16 Man Story Mode (10Manned)