[Empire] PC Gamer Mint Imperials - Recruiting

ACMessiah

Due to a change in role's within the team, we are now looking for a NiM ready rdps of any class. If you are interested, please send me a message on the above details complete with parse and AMR (if possible).

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Raid Team Ootini in PCG is now looking for a NiM-Ready Ranged DPS.

We have been around since launch and have cleared all previous 8-man content (From Beyond & Dragonslayer) and are currently 4/5 DF NiM (pre-nerf), 4/5 DP NiM, and currently working on the Dread Council. Our intended raid days are Sunday, Tues/Thurs (can occasionally vary)

We are looking for someone who knows their class and is looking to have fun. We are a solid raiding team that likes progressing through new content at pace but we're not super hard-core and don't look for world/server firsts.

We like having a laugh but also to be focused while making our way through new content and we occasionally team up with other raid teams to tackle 16m content.

Some videos of our past raid antics: Pre-2.0 1hr EC NiM clear,

If interested please message Silara in-game. (alts include but not limited to: Uzael, Jaxa, Yudonashi) or send a message on enjin.

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE: Our 5th raid team "Huttsbane is looking for an experienced tank (preferably a Juggernaut) who's willing to join us to progress though HM content, We raid every monday and wednesday night at 7.30 pm. Contact Xel'us in game or Xel'ess on the Enjin forums

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Raid Team Ootini in PCG is now looking for a ranged DPS (any class).

We have been around since launch and have cleared all pre-3.0 content, including From Beyond, Dragonslayer, Gate Crasher, and Dread Master and are now making our way through the new hard mode ops.

We are looking for someone who knows their class and is looking to have fun. We are a solid raiding team that likes progressing through new content at pace but we're not super hard-core and don't look for world/server firsts.

We like having a laugh but also to be focused while making our way through new content and we occasionally team up with other raid teams to tackle 16m content.

Some videos of our past raid antics: Pre-2.0 1hr EC NiM clear,

If interested please message Silara in-game. (alts include but not limited to: Uzael, Jaxa, Yudonashi) or send a message on enjin.

Edited by Ovion

• 4 months later...

Currently recruiting DPS and Healers for a NEW Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode progression team within PCG.

I am Bocephus, the GM of the PCG Mint Imperials. Unfortunately, my former raid team 'Ootini' disbanded recently due to players leaving for work/bored & frustrated with game etc. We had been a team for 3 years and achieved all content in the game such as DP and DF NIM timed runs, and hateful entity. We were 8/10 HMs and quite close to getting Coratanni (20% wipe).

This new team is currently 7/10 on the HMs, but is definitely still in the early stages and we need to find people that fit well with us to achieve our long term goals.

We raid: (UK time)

Thursday 7.30 - 10.15

Sunday 7-10.15

Monday 7.30-10.15

We are aiming to achieve 9/10 HMs, and Revan post nerf realistically, to make progress on NIMs if/when they come out. But not at the expense of fun and enjoying the game - we won't be a super hardcore team, just a group of good players looking to progress through achievable content.

To prolong content cycles we aim to play 2 characters each, mains and alts, so I encourage applicants to play multiple roles eg dps/heal or dps/tank. I don't agree with the 'i only dps' attitude. We also would like players with a mic who engage in conversation and have a mature attitude to wiping and progression, with long term goals and able to see a bigger picture rather than instant wins/gratification.

If this sounds like it could be a team you'd like to join, please message me here, or via enjin: http://pcg-mi.enjin.com/forum/m/4370931/viewthread/13745700-pc-gamer-mint-imperials-officer-contact-list

Look forward to talking with you about a trial raid.

Edited by ACMessiah