Czerka Core Meltdown - Computer Crash

Right at the end of the FP, I got a blue screen, and "Windows has detected a problem.... Will be shutting down to prevent damage to your computer." Is this a known bug, a one-time issue with my computer or what? Any help will be appreciated.

Your computer has been infected with a virus called Windows, but seriously, blue screen of death is common for Windows users. I would first look at my video card, update drivers. Then move on to memory. In other words it is a known behaviour but it has nothing to do with the game itself. Now although it is true that the game, or game code may trigger the problem, it is safe to assume that it is a hardware problem. Edited by ELRunninW

Your computer has been infected with a virus called Windows, but seriously, blue screen of death is common for Windows users. I would first look at my video card, update drivers. Then move on to memory. In other words it is a known behaviour but it has nothing to do with the game itself. Now although it is true that the game, or game code may trigger the problem, it is safe to assume that it is a hardware problem.

Alright. Thanks for the help.