i need a list of synthweaving augments please help

nerdmaster

so I am using synthweaving but I need to know which augments I will be able to craft. cause as far as I can tell armtech, cybertech and syntheweaveing all craft spate augments. so who does what? and I already know you need to buy them or do sliceing missions to get the schematics.

Synthweaving Crafts: Redoubt (Defense Rating and Power), Might (Strength and Endurance), Resolve (Willpower and Endurance), Alacrity (Alacrity rating and Endurance) and Command (Presence and Endurance) augments.

Cybertech does not do augments. Armormech crafts: Skill (Cunning and Endurance), Reflex (Aim and Endurance), Shield (Shield rating and power), and Absorb (Absorb rating and power).

Armstech crafts: Fortitude (Endurance and Power), Critical (Critical Rating and Endurance), Surge (Surge rating and Endurance), Accuracy (Accuracy rating and Endurance), and Overkill (Power and Endurance)

Edited by psandak

The augments that sell the most will be the main stats, so might, resolve, skill & reflex.

The schematics do come critical mission successes, but you can usually pick up some on the gtn. It will be slow going gathering them though, especially on the lower levels as people tend to not run those missions. My suggestion is check the market every couple of days, and purchase any under 20k that are glowie to you (which means you haven't learned them yet). The exception being the highest level - level 55, those should cost you <1k.

Edited by Larkie