dark vs light

cassmshs

lot of cool rewards that ppl dont have then you got the ones who have the xp armor which is total bs to the rest of us just bring it back as a normal event

The event was too big to bring back as an ordinary event. In fact with all the new content, it can't even be brought back as it was. There was talk of a DvL 2 type of thing, something they were 'looking' in too. But unfortunately with BW, looking in to could take years.

They could add the rewards to the DvL vendors on the fleet, and have them cost dark side and light side tokens. The companion, Dazh Ranos, would certainly be a welcome reward to see added, along with the XP gear.

I don't think anyone pays attention to DvL anymore. Don't really hear much about pugs going to kill the bosses that spawn when one side wins. Adding rewards to the vendor would reignite some interest in the DvL feature, and more players would probably want to do the bosses for the tokens.

They could add the rewards to the DvL vendors on the fleet, and have them cost dark side and light side tokens. The companion, Dazh Ranos, would certainly be a welcome reward to see added, along with the XP gear.

I don't think anyone pays attention to DvL anymore. Don't really hear much about pugs going to kill the bosses that spawn when one side wins. Adding rewards to the vendor would reignite some interest in the DvL feature, and more players would probably want to do the bosses for the tokens.

The vendors are unrelated to the event, since the event ended shortly *before* 5.0 and the vendors were added as part of 5.0.

It's because the rewards for killing them are garbage these days. Once people had the achievement, there was no reason to do them again.

It's because the rewards for killing them are garbage these days. Once people had the achievement, there was no reason to do them again.

And also because unless you go there *immediately* when a side wins, some random has accidentally attacked one and been killed, and that boss is gone until a side wins again, a minimum of 18 hours plus the time required to go from neutral to a new win.

And also because unless you go there *immediately* when a side wins, some random has accidentally attacked one and been killed, and that boss is gone until a side wins again, a minimum of 18 hours plus the time required to go from neutral to a new win.

That's true too. Seemed to happen a lot on DK, took forever to get the last <redacted> there, because of that.

The companion, Dazh Ranos, would certainly be a welcome reward to see added, along with the XP gear.

I want Dazh Ranos soooooooooooooooo badly! I didn't know what was going on during the DvL event, so I didn't take advantage of the opportunity to get her. Oh SWTOR, if I had one wish that you would grant, it would be to make it possible to get her now. Maybe sell her in the Cartel Market or something. I'd give my right pinky toe for her!