Empress Acina sexy love thread. Haters join us or die! *Companion Petition*

SaerethDL

I love Empress Acina from the moment I saw her. I love her personality and wit. She is who I long for in this game.. She is my BAE.. I'd give up all other LI to be with her and to have her as a companion and wife. I'd give up my real wife (body pillow) for just one night with her. Why is she not a companion? Let us have a whirlwind romance with her, for the guys or maybe the girls in you're into they kinda stuff. All this talk about arcann this and arcann that, and theron this, and theron that.. it's time for some Acina lovin.

I'd love it if they made her a companion

for toons who sided with the Empire on Iokath while those who sided with the Republic get Freddy Krueger, I mean Jace Malcom :)

My main (sorc) keeps making inappropriate comments to Acina while in the middle of political negotiations but no luck so far.

Edited by juliushorst

I love Empress Acina from the moment I saw her. I love her personality and wit. She is who I long for in this game.. She is my BAE.. I'd give up all other LI to be with her and to have her as a companion and wife. I'd give up my real wife (body pillow) for just one night with her. Why is she not a companion? Let us have a whirlwind romance with her, for the guys or maybe the girls in you're into they kinda stuff. All this talk about arcann this and arcann that, and theron this, and theron that.. it's time for some Acina lovin.

Giving up the RL pillow waifu...that's some serious commitment there. I hope you get her. Her armor, hair, and eyeballs are kind of cool though. That's all I'd want of her. :D

Good luck OP. I quit hoping for new companions when they didn't give us Vaylin. Now I just hope they bring back the old companions that I like. I'll probably still wind up disappointed though.

There may be "Vaylin reborn" one day. You never know! It happened to Revan.

:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

There may be "Vaylin reborn" one day. You never know! It happened to Revan.

:rak_03:

Honestly? I was wondering about that, considering there's no guarantee that she's fully gone, and with her unique attachment to the force who knows what might happen? But I'm not gonna get my hopes up. No need to be disappointed twice over the same thing.

Edited by Gearmasterblitz

Some turds you can't flush, Vaylin will be back again.

I'm trying but Malgus won't go down the hole anymore, he just falls asleep during our fight on the space station! Rude or what! ;)

There I am trying to kill him and when his health runs out he's just like ... "pfft screw this ... nap time!"

Edited by Paulsutherland

Honestly? I was wondering about that, considering there's no guarantee that she's fully gone, and with her unique attachment to the force who knows what might happen? But I'm not gonna get my hopes up. No need to be disappointed twice over the same thing.

She lives on in our hearts. :sul_angel:

I'm trying but Malgus won't go down the hole anymore, he just falls asleep during our fight on the space station! Rude or what! ;)

There I am trying to kill him and when his health runs out he's just like ... "pfft screw this ... nap time!"

You sir, have earned yourself a duel.

Choose your weapon, I have colourful language or a turnip.

That said, ol' Malgy did try some unorthodox tactics last time I fought him. He kept disappearing underground and resetting his health.

You sir, have earned yourself a duel.

Choose your weapon, I have colourful language or a turnip.

That said, ol' Malgy did try some unorthodox tactics last time I fought him. He kept disappearing underground and resetting his health.

Uhhh I'll use ... Disgruntled Zakuulian Bus Driver and brussel sprouts!

• 5 months later...