Which healer are the best?

merllini

Until Tuesday sages/sorcs. After the patch I'd place my bets on mandos/mercs. I personally run a scoundrel when I heal (I'm a guardian tank main).

Scoundrels are hot based healers and have good aoe (also stealth rezzing can be very useful). Sages are (at least until tuesday) very good "triage" or get you up quick healers. Mandos I know the least about but they are cooldown based and can be gods if played properly. As I say to people who are considering making tanks, it comes down to what you enjoy.

That not my account, so I'm really new)

They are commenting on the amount of people who roll a class based on what is considered best at the moment.

FOTM = Flavor Of The Month.

The advice I gave stands, until tuesday and 5.3 the strongest healers are sages. scoundrels are hot based and would have a difficult time by means of bursting for any extended period. mandos are CD based and I know the least about them, as it's the only healing class I don't play semi-regularly.

As I said, I'm a (guardian) tank main, so I'm hardly the best at any healing class. When I do heal it's normally on my scoundrel unless it's PVP or something where I might need to burst a tank in which case I'd run my sage. Not being a theory crafter, the 5.3 changes to sorc/sage could change this.

If you really are new and looking for advice, the FOTM thing means nothing to you.

If you are only looking to be a beast at whatever class is best at the moment, that's FOTM.