Cartel Market Update: March 26th, 2013

CourtneyWoods

No inventory or cargo bay discount this time either. Curses.

The leveling bundle looks handy for people who are into buying boosts, though I can't imagine it will sell incredibly well with that price tag.

The leveling bundle looks handy for people who are into buying boosts, though I can't imagine it will sell incredibly well with that price tag.

The price tag is high given that some parts of the product have low utility to some players. It's like trying to sell a basketball with a catcher's mitt and a hockey mask.

My thoughts exactly. 4100 CC, or about €30 worth of CC for a single character's Legacy Perks with about the worth of 1,1M credits + 30 hours of experience boost worth a total of about 500k credits - so a total of +-1,6M credits for €30?

Who the hell is in charge of these pricings? I can do better then that.

Where can I leave my application?

Edited by Hartog

I don't support the cartel market with real life money. Reason being so far who ever is in the art department coming up with these looks and massive re-skins of already in-game items seriously needs to stop thinking the hollywood idea of re-making old TV shows and movies is the way to go. I would rather stuff broken for over a year now be fixed like the Codex system for starters which has durning play testing in 2.0 shows is still broke as well as the new achievement system was as well because of the previous broke Codex system.

It depends on how much it costs to get all of that seperately......assuming anyone gets all of them with each character they level up, getting that bundle will save them coins if it costs less to get the bundle, which i am sure it does.

I personally just get the exploration xp bonus perks, the others are just a waste.......i would have released 5 new xp perks that increased all xp gained by 30%, but make it cost abit more, since it increases everything.

Solid update. Cartel Market updates such as these (small ones, without new packs) don't excite me too much but they do satisfy other players and their requests, such as the gear set added. The bounty hunter character creation armor. I personally think it looks awful but it was requested so I appreciate you adding it. Just want to let you know that the Trooper character creation armor has yet to be added. Will I use it? No, probably not. Just a general notice.

You can usually find these darn cheap on the GTN. Much, much much cheaper than their CC cost or Credit cost.

For me, I always dug that armor but the colors on this are horrid. Bioware, you need to have polls on these items with a set of color choices we can decide on. You would sell a lot more of them if you did.

If not that, then come up with a coloring kit that allows you to paint a chest piece in a choice of schemes.

Oh and just a request, can you please add this:

http://http://www.torhead.com/item/xzsLC6/td-07a-scorpion-jacket

Or something close to the concept art for the smuggler. My Gunslinger needs his duster!

I saw that and the first thing I thought was "holy crap, that Heartless Pursuer Armor is incredibly ugly!" What a horrible choice of colors... >>;;

It's the Bounty Hunter armor from the character creation screen. As you may have noticed, they have been releasing those armors in the CM little by little.

You're taking down the game for 4 hours (FOUR!) to add one Exp Bundle, 1 armor set and discount unpopular items?

No new Packs or anything? What a waste of time, that kind of content should take 10 minutes tops to put in.

Edited by Transairion

I saw that and the first thing I thought was "holy crap, that Heartless Pursuer Armor is incredibly ugly!" What a horrible choice of colors... >>;;

Well that goes for 99.9% of the armor in the game. Horrorable colors, its like Mr. Brown from Meet the Browns is their color cordinator. :(

You're taking down the game for 4 hours (FOUR!) to add one Exp Bundle, 1 armor set and discount unpopular items?

No new Packs or anything? What a waste of time, that kind of content should take 10 minutes tops to put in.

I swear I am going to go insane if one more ignorant player assumes the Cartel Market Update information is the entire patch notes.

The whole patch notes are being implimented as well as the standard server restarts. The patch notes were even made available before the maintanence this time. How can you still make clueless assumptions like this and then judge them based on it.

Absurd.

You can usually find these darn cheap on the GTN. Much, much much cheaper than their CC cost or Credit cost.

Eh. Account-wide ones are rare on GTN, at least on The Progenitor. I'll keep waiting and hoping. Gotta spend my monthly cartel coins on something and it sure isn't going to be packs. I just know that if I waste them, the very next day the cartel market will get a really cool armour set added or my inventories discounted. They're not tricking me!

I hate this cartel market. Yes, the items are pretty sweet and yes some of them are useful but the fact that it has to be purchased with real money and not lootable is well, it's EA and to be expected, but it really takes so much away from this game.

I want better looking trooper gear as well I'm disappointed. The Exp Boost at first glance seems thoughtful but its almost the price of the original retail game and only good for a single character. Forget it.