Custom 1.6 scale Swtor figure.

Nice to see someone trying to do a SWTOR figure, always wished there were more of those!

Thank you. I feel the same way about wanting there to be more swtor figures. Hence the reason Im making this. I may attempt to do other characters, like Vette for example, somewhere down the line.

Great work! Is that a Chiss female character?

Glad you like it. I suppose it could be any race of character you want her to be. I've based it on the female face 7. Because that's the same face all my characters have. regardless of faction or race.

For this I used my main sith as a reference piece.

Edited by sithslikefish

Glad you like it. I suppose it could be any race of character you want her to be. I've based it on the female face 7. Because that's the same face all my characters have. regardless of faction or race.

For this I used my main sith as a reference piece.

Your figures are awesome, wondering what will be next? I'm eager to see your next brilliant creations :)

Your figures are awesome, wondering what will be next? I'm eager to see your next brilliant creations :)

Hey, don't jinx it lol. My plan so far is to make a hard resin copy of this head. and use that to produce copies in rubber.

Then I'm going cut the hair off the clay copy, and then produce a hard resin of the hairless head, and use that to sculpt different hairstyles. I may even go back to the clay copy and carve in things like scars etc for different looks.

I figured there are a ton of different characters and looks I can produce using this one head.

And if I feel brave enough I may attempt different head sculpts of other characters. I think Vette would be nice.

Edited by sithslikefish

Thank you. I feel the same way about wanting there to be more swtor figures. Hence the reason Im making this. I may attempt to do other characters, like Vette for example, somewhere down the line.

I would spend if they started making the ship models from SWTOR. :rak_03:

Figure looks good. Is she a sith? :D

Edited by Paulsutherland

Figure looks good. Is she a sith? :D

Don't get me started on the ships. If Sideshow or another company, Threezero for example produced a sixth scale Fury, my only response would be "shut up and take my money"

And yes, she is a Sith. I figured I'd base the likeness of my most played character. Plus the hairstyle was the easiest lol

What material did you use on this? Seems pretty cool and if done from scratch I can assume getting a level of detail must have been quite some work. :)

I used super sculpey. this is a mix of both firm and soft. because i squashed one of the first attempts in anger, and ending up mixing the two. If truth be told I squashed several. "quite some work" is an understatement. The eyes and mouth were a nightmare to get right, and were the cause of several foul words.

at one point I considered giving up completely, because nothing was going right. But I am glad i decided to have another try after I calmed down.

I used super sculpey. this is a mix of both firm and soft. because i squashed one of the first attempts in anger, and ending up mixing the two. If truth be told I squashed several. "quite some work" is an understatement. The eyes and mouth were a nightmare to get right, and were the cause of several foul words.

at one point I considered giving up completely, because nothing was going right. But I am glad i decided to have another try after I calmed down.

Lol. Smashing **** up out of frustration sounds right up my alley and I wouldn't have the patience to get back to it. Keep us apprised of further development! :)

Hehehe. I'm currently making the Fury and the Mantis. Might consider the agent's ship, too, I'm not too fond of the design of the others. I'll post images, the two models are done and just need painting, so probably after next weekend.

Hehehe. I'm currently making the Fury and the Mantis. Might consider the agent's ship, too, I'm not too fond of the design of the others. I'll post images, the two models are done and just need painting, so probably after next weekend.

I'll start saving my money now.

Lol. Smashing **** up out of frustration sounds right up my alley and I wouldn't have the patience to get back to it. Keep us apprised of further development! :)

I will do. Don't hold your breath for any half decent game accurate costumes etc, cos I can't use a sewing machine. But other than that any updates will be posted here, as well as on my Deviantart page.

https://hoshijirots-336.deviantart.com/

Just wanted to say apologies for the lack of updates, ie pictures. I have done a slight resculpt, which I will post as soon as my new camera gets here. Hopefully it won't turn out to be one of those too-good-to-be-true deals.Until then I just have to play the waiting game. Which sucks cos I'd much rather be playing Hungry hungry hippos.

Cool, can’t wait to see the finished statue after you’ve painted it,

What type of mold or are you sculpting and what medium are you using.

Cool, can’t wait to see the finished statue after you’ve painted it,

What type of mold or are you sculpting and what medium are you using.

It's not a statue. It's going to be a 1.6 scale figure.

And yes, it's completely hand sculpted by me out of super sculpey polymer clay

Since these pics were taken, I've made adjustments

I'll be using silicone to create the mold, then casting in rubber, with a flesh pigment added.

• 2 weeks later...

I would pay for an Andromeda Ascendant! It looks like this :

https://pre00.deviantart.net/ab06/th/pre/f/2014/036/6/3/andromeda_ascendant_ortho_by_unusualsuspex-d7565ry.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Slight resculpt, added some flesh tone with makeup. Don't ask.

Every time I think I've got the character likeness right, I make changes that prove I wasn't even close.

But I think I got it.....this time.

Obviously, there is still work that needs doing, but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day. lol

https://img00.deviantart.net/f272/i/2018/159/3/3/custom_swtor_sixth_scale_figure__by_hoshijirots_336-dcdto71.png

https://img00.deviantart.net/7e1a/i/2018/159/4/f/body1_by_hoshijirots_336-dcdtpt8.png