Manaan Stronghold quick travel point bug

Vercundus

Recently, Rooftop Garden got a quick travel point. When I used it for a character the following happened.

- Every time that character returned to SH, it always got teleported into the Rooftop Garden, instead of a previous position.

- This happened on every character, not only the first one, even though it specifically states it will set entry point for character, not legacy.

- There is no way to revert entry point as there is no one point near actual entrance.

I've also seen travel points in other strongholds, but didn't want to experiment.

• 4 weeks later...

I have this same issue.

I've contacted in-game Support, asking them to reset my arrival point. Both times I've opened a ticket explaining the issue, I get a canned email with instructions on how to use the Arrival Point Module to set my spawn point (which, obviously, doesn't apply in this case), and any attempts to update the still-open ticket in-game give me an error message saying "try again later" — which, at this point, feels a lot like "shut up; we don't want to hear from you anymore."

I've also asked them to wipe the stronghold entirely (it's new to me, so it's empty), or to remove it from my account and readd it, or remove it and refund me the credits, etc. But I can't even get anyone to actually READ my support ticket —*I merely get a canned email, which from the looks of it, is auto-generated based on a text-recognition algorithm.

It seems like such a simple thing. This is really frustrating. So is the lack of support.