If I move my guild stronghold...

Ichithebunny

So I bought the Cor. guild stronghold because it was cheap and all I could afford at the time (new guild).

I bought it with the intent to move at some point either to Nar. or Tat., however I saw that it says you have to disband, or delete (or what ever it was) before you can choose a new GSH. I'm more then certain that I won't get a refund on the guild expansions I've made- and I'm fine with that. What I want to know, is if I pick up all the decorations I have around the place, delete the current guild SH, then go buy the new one, will the guild still have all it's decorations? Or is it a total guild reset, and thus delete everything? Has anyone done this yet to find out? Or is there some place on the vast interwebs with information on it?

*wave* I'm the GM of a Guild that picked up and moved from Coruscant to Nar Shadaa, and I can answer your questions.

I'm more then certain that I won't get a refund on the guild expansions I've made- and I'm fine with that.

Good, because you won't. :)

What I want to know, is if I pick up all the decorations I have around the place, delete the current guild SH, then go buy the new one, will the guild still have all it's decorations?

Yes.

In theory, the text says that all the decorations are "returned to your inventory" if they're still in place and you simply delete the original Guild Stronghold, which is, I think, buggy text geared for individuals buying Personal Strongholds vs. the Guild Bank for a Guild Stronghold, but, like you suggested, I went the safe route and picked everything up before deleting Coruscant and buying Nar Shadaa.

I can confirm all the decorations we had for the Guild were still in the Guild inventory and available for placement in Nar Shadaa.

• 1 year later...