SM Black Talon problem

I've already finished this FP on 2 alts, so I knew the whole thing before I queued. The story was the same in both cases. 1 person that hasn't done the FP before, probably new player. And 1 or 2 very vocal, almost agressive people demanding to skip everything. First time one of them left and the rest of the run was ok. The second time I said them to shut up (since I think nobody has right to want other skip in SM even though I'd like to skip it myself too) and they were acting like I'm the bad person there and were annoying the rest of the time. I guess this must be very often problem with this FP, any ideas how to deal with it? Why aren't people more respectful to each other?

Yeah, it's a problem with BT. The thing is most people who have done it a thousand times on alts don't want to watch it again. I really don't think it's fair to demand that people skip on story mode though, so if someone wants to watch I normally just remind the other guy that it is SM and that there are new people. People can stay or go as they like, no one is forcing anyone else to stay, and if one or two people drop it's just as easy to complete with companions. :)

Guys, people HAVE to get through SM BT FAST.

Because they HAVE to gear up in level 9 Custom pieces ASAP, so they can replace everything they win within 3 levels with a green quest reward from Dromund Kaas.

I still use my Black Talon chest piece. I think it looks very cool.:D