In-Progress Warzones a Liability While Questing (round 2...)

Exorno

It's not worth it to queue up for PVP while questing right now, because if you happen to join an in-progress game, you'll be removed from the match and sent back to Imperial/Republic Fleet as soon as you load in, because you're flagged as an AFKer while on the loading screen.

Anyone else having this problem? I'm looking for some CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, other than "your computer sucks".

I believe AFK flagging needs to start after the player has loaded in, instead of as soon as the Join Game button has been clicked.

@below. Why are you so intent on getting your forum access removed? Please. I asked you nicely before to stay out of this thread as you are not providing any actual constructive feedback to the problem. The problem is the AFK flag is being applied when i press Join Game, not when the game sounds come on during the loading screen.

I don't want this to become another "your social class sucks" thread, I don't want it to become a "your computer sucks" thread. Because it doesn't. I run SWTOR and other games smoothly. Franky, I just don't want you in this thread, as you've proven to be nothing more than a troll intent on harassing me.

Edited by Exorno