pvp disbalance still horrible - so you need in next time only 2 servers overall

Uebli

Hi,

i wondering more and more about the pvp ..disbalance in this game. ANd the understanding from Bioware in Roleplaying...never see this before !!

Fail 1 : Mercs/Comm's ares still op class since ... i think it was Update 4.0. I extra made me now an Merc and the survivability is much much better then every melee class,

and i have no expierence with this class, its very simple to play. Made much dmg from distance, heal with my scans up to 17k with 230er gear! as arsenal (DD), have 2 shields that heals me nearly full, have heavy armor as range dd.

i stand against 4 enemys alone over 15 secs !! With my jugg (248er gear) i have one chance to heal me. so what i heard from others players is this one of the reasons you need only 5 servers, ;-).

And everyone who tell me now another opinion...pls take your look on 4 vs 4 without healer ... last man standing Merc / Comm or sniper. And specialy for that i made me an merc to level 70 that i know whats possible with this class.

Devs wich dont see that over such an long period, maybe a) wont see this or b) have absolout no plan from the game !

No DD should become heal skills or all !! give every dd class 1 shield that heals him up ..over and out.

Fail 2: in really no game i see that the tank made more dmg then the dds !!? So for what you need DDs , can you tell me. And with the low defense the most melee classes have its the only chance to play tank tree to stay alive a while in

crossfire from mercs and snipers. role play .... sorry but roles dosent exists here.

Fail 3: balance between the melee classes and rang classe overall...but that i wrote in other posts. when lasersword classes not valuable in game make an shooter like hundered others... then you dont need the expensive license :-D

And when theres nothing change in balance, BW needs only 2 servers 1 for USA and 1 for Europe.... the good thing is then.. in Europe they learn different languages :-D

Hi,

i wondering more and more about the pvp ..disbalance in this game. ANd the understanding from Bioware in Roleplaying...never see this before !!

Fail 1 : Mercs/Comm's ares still op class since ... i think it was Update 4.0. I extra made me now an Merc and the survivability is much much better then every melee class,

and i have no expierence with this class, its very simple to play. Made much dmg from distance, heal with my scans up to 17k with 230er gear! as arsenal (DD), have 2 shields that heals me nearly full, have heavy armor as range dd.

i stand against 4 enemys alone over 15 secs !! With my jugg (248er gear) i have one chance to heal me. so what i heard from others players is this one of the reasons you need only 5 servers, ;-).

And everyone who tell me now another opinion...pls take your look on 4 vs 4 without healer ... last man standing Merc / Comm or sniper. And specialy for that i made me an merc to level 70 that i know whats possible with this class.

Devs wich dont see that over such an long period, maybe a) wont see this or b) have absolout no plan from the game !

No DD should become heal skills or all !! give every dd class 1 shield that heals him up ..over and out.

Fail 2: in really no game i see that the tank made more dmg then the dds !!? So for what you need DDs , can you tell me. And with the low defense the most melee classes have its the only chance to play tank tree to stay alive a while in

crossfire from mercs and snipers. role play .... sorry but roles dosent exists here.

Fail 3: balance between the melee classes and rang classe overall...but that i wrote in other posts. when lasersword classes not valuable in game make an shooter like hundered others... then you dont need the expensive license :-D

And when theres nothing change in balance, BW needs only 2 servers 1 for USA and 1 for Europe.... the good thing is then.. in Europe they learn different languages :-D

I agree that mercs and sniper are having too much defenses. Yet i disagree with your suggestions of solving this problem. They just need to nerf snipers defeses a bit, and nerf mercs defenses HARD

I agree that mercs and sniper are having too much defenses. Yet i disagree with your suggestions of solving this problem. They just need to nerf snipers defeses a bit, and nerf mercs defenses HARD

I never played merc before (the only class I've never touched), now to get an opinon that is somehow not coming from a point of "angry ignorance I made one...

Merc is fine really, the only thing that is annoying and is really really too much is trauma regulators + responsive safeguards, that heal you back to full, no other class with minor heals has that - the only one that comes somewhat close to the mechanic is jugg which is a melee class with potential tanking spec (and their selfheal isn't that powerful). Having one of those would be ok, but both? that's just way too much :p

Also it isn't even so much that the class has those skills but that it is so popular, dealing with 1 - 2 mercs wouldn't be that much of a big deal - but having 3 - 5 in almost every wz with technically 2 lives? well that is :)

i stand against 4 enemys alone over 15 secs !! With my jugg (248er gear) i have one chance to heal me.

My words exactly. Every 230 geared merc/commie tanks more than 248 geared juggernaut tanks do.

Like, sorcs&sages have bubble, that's pretty good already but it completely disables you.

In comparison, Commandos (and Mercs) can attack and heal and walk around and do everything during their 15 seconds immortality. 4 people hitting the commando, it's not going down.

The skill needs to be completely removed from those classes.

Edited by Mephesh

Each update, the Devs make this game more and more about the ranged. I've resisted for a long, long time, but at some point, you have no choice but to join the FOTMs if the devs won't fix things. I've made a slinger, although I still haven't lowered myself to the level of making a commando or merc, but I will at some point. Even post 5.6, they will be stupidly overpowered, particularly in WZ's with multiple ones, and let's face it, every WZ has multiple ones.

Each update, the Devs make this game more and more about the ranged. I've resisted for a long, long time, but at some point, you have no choice but to join the FOTMs if the devs won't fix things. I've made a slinger, although I still haven't lowered myself to the level of making a commando or merc, but I will at some point. Even post 5.6, they will be stupidly overpowered, particularly in WZ's with multiple ones, and let's face it, every WZ has multiple ones.

You're not the only one sacrificing principles lol. I couldn't bring myself to leave my guardians but I did start running skank.

Oh the utter mutilation of the English language. Trying SO hard to just not rewrite entire post! Yes, merc's and snipers are OP as all hell! Yes, Bioware is an epic failure and is managing to duplicate with utter perfection the same things SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) and Star Wars Galaxies did which lead them into MMO oblivion by implementing gaming changes nobody asked for, not listening to what most people can blatantly see if they have half a brain and just plain driving away the player base. When you hemorrhaged a huge portion of your player base enough a sever merger is required that should be giant clue your not doing something right! What's even worse is SWTOR doesn't even have decent side careers like crafting and space these are just gimmicks designed to lure in customers from other MMO's half *****'d things that might have had potential at inception but utter failures to make any improvements and more concern with selling say black and black color mods on cartel instead of making them craft able by players shows they are not destined to improve replicating of stock crap items!

My advise login play a couple hours and bail and login into another MMO like (guild wars 2) and hope at some point they do a 180 and start getting their act together. I find myself playing more and more STO and GW2 and less and less SWTOR. The way things are heading it's destined to end up like SWG

Edited by Kazz_Devlin

Well the Merc/Mando healing will be nerfed by 60% now, so that should change things a bit. Snipers still keep their stuff, but the healing under shield is going to be reduced, which might help a little.

From 70% to 60% = no change, this dosnt change S***

Still 3 heal to full even with changes.

Even before 5.0 players gave feedback that mercs will be to OP, they ignored it.

Now 1 year has passed and this tiny change dont change anything.

Mercs will stay goods for another year, goob job BW:)

Edited by reppaz