To about 80% of the people on this forum...

Jabbb

I played full balance/madness spec sage. I thought "This is fun and interesting."

Tried a hybrid spec I half-assed. I lol'd. Was public enemy number 1 within 5 matches. 2k+ crits on 2-4 people at once were common. Pushing people into hazards and seeing them rooted there was funny. I noticed my bubbles breaking ON OTHER TEAMMATES was blinding people too. I wut'd.

Back as a healer again, following my Sentinel pal around. Fun times.

Op's got it right. These is this one PT on my server named Bicho who is dmg specced and ***** FACE, but I think he's just good at what he does, not op.

Stop ************ for nerfs, nerfs take away the individuality of classes and make them all one grey slop of similarity.

Learn to play, just because you get rolled doesn't mean the other class is op. YOU need to evaluate your play style and fix it.

Marauders: Are good, you're bad, you should not have picked a marauder

Jugg: are fine, you're bad.

Merc: require no skill, thats why people hate you, your class takes no skill and that's annoying, you're not OP, you're just bad

PT: Are perfectly balanced, but no one complains about them because they're perfectly balanced

Operative: are good, they still kick ***, a good operative can win a one on one fight, it's not face roll, you deserved the nerf

Sniper: Are good, they have 2 knockbacks, a root, a stun, high dmg, and an aoe disorient, you're bad

Assassins: Are perfectly balanced, but no one complains about them because they're perfectly balanced

Sorc: The hybrid spec is OP, you're bad, if your 31 pointing, you're bad, if you're hybriding and you think they're not OP, you're bad

In conclusion, you're bad, please stop complaining about your class, you click, and you're a keyboard turner, and you've been lvl 50 for 4 hours and you didnt even buy any gear before going into a warzone and your bars aren't set up right and you're specced wrong and I hate you

/rant

Actually, I think I'm one of the few who don't really think even Sorcerers are OP and I'm sure I've bumped into hybrids before. My experience is anytime a Sorcerer starts trying to heal, he's already lost... unless he's an actual healer with a tank nice enough to slap a Guard on him.

If he doesn't heal, I save my interrupts for Lighting Strike, Force Charge for Knockbacks, and just keep flossing his teeth with my lightsabers until his smile is minty fresh... and he's given a free ride back to his spawn point.

Edited by McVade

Actually, I think I'm one of the few who don't really think even Sorcerers are OP and I'm sure I've bumped into hybrids before. My experience is anytime a Sorcerer starts trying to heal, he's already lost... unless he's an actual healer with a tank nice enough to slap a Guard on him.

If he doesn't heal, I save my interrupts for Lighting Strike, Force Charge for Knockbacks, and just keep flossing his teeth with my lightsabers until his smile is minty fresh... and he's given a free ride back to his spawn point.

If you encounter a Sorc who hard-casts Lightning Strike you encounter a Sorc who is doing it wrong.

l2p before talking, sniper doesnt have high damage at 50, every class outdps him

disagreed snipers do have high damage...know this from experience and from a friend thats a gunslinger it mostly come from that one skill (which at even low levs hit 2.5k+) so yea....im pretty sure your doing something wrong if your not seeing some big crits when your playing a sniper/gunslinger....now about this post....pretty much ill just say it REMOVE ALL THESE DAMN ROOTS AND IT WILL ALL BE GOOD bad enough you get knocked back..but everything else is agreeable