Nightmare pilgrim

Arousal

Never was nor is moot. I am just to lazy to remake. We all know when we run and if you were not doing it weekly from the start then no need to do it anymore anyway as you and your guild are to far behind.

Wrong-o. There are a lot of servers that just got merged, so none of us know when anyone runs this thing, unless you were on the same server.

And if you think you rate higher if you were already on JC, then wrong again. This is a brand new server that happens to have the same name as the old one, so we've all been on this server the exact same amount of time.

That said, I don't really care if there's a schedule or not. I just wanted to reply to this rather narrow-minded and unhelpful post.

Never was nor is moot. I am just to lazy to remake. We all know when we run and if you were not doing it weekly from the start then no need to do it anymore anyway as you and your guild are to far behind.

I'm in the same guild as him and I just have to say that that sounds utterly narrow minded as well. Just completely dumbfounded by that one. You cant simply state that we all know. Because you had another server merged in like the poster above me said. And I am simply waiting on the "omg our timeslot was taken its the end" posts. And the lets blacklist them. because IMO that **** is stupid. We just doubled up in population. learn to play on the fly and the list is gone with this many guilds that possibly are doing this.

I'd love to see a timeslot post regarding NM Pilgrim, even once the respawn time is reduced. We did not have one on Canderous Ordo, and it was often a mess. There were only a few guilds that consistently did it at the same time, and those were either guilds that started during non-peak hours or had been on the server and clearing him since it was released. There were often trade chat PuG groups attempting him during random peak hours, and often 2 or 3 guilds would be waiting for the respawn at the 2hr mark and have to rotate turns if he was not killed by the first group.

Contraband Inc had the Wed at 8pm CST time slot before, and we would like to keep it. We've basically only been doing it every other week though due to attendance issues, so we would be up for sharing if someone from CO also had that time slot on their old server.

:rolleyes:

I'm in the same guild as him and I just have to say that that sounds utterly narrow minded as well. Just completely dumbfounded by that one. You cant simply state that we all know. Because you had another server merged in like the poster above me said. And I am simply waiting on the "omg our timeslot was taken its the end" posts. And the lets blacklist them. because IMO that **** is stupid. We just doubled up in population. learn to play on the fly and the list is gone with this many guilds that possibly are doing this.

so you don't know that we run it on monday as we have for the past 3+ months?

Wrong-o. There are a lot of servers that just got merged, so none of us know when anyone runs this thing, unless you were on the same server.

And if you think you rate higher if you were already on JC, then wrong again. This is a brand new server that happens to have the same name as the old one, so we've all been on this server the exact same amount of time.

That said, I don't really care if there's a schedule or not. I just wanted to reply to this rather narrow-minded and unhelpful post.

Wrong-O lol Well you should check your facts this is not a new server it is an upgraded destination server Jedi Covenant has been here the whole time. Please read quote from the Server Consolidation FAQ " We have upgraded destination servers in order to support a significantly higher number of players. As of tomorrow, all characters on origin servers will be automatically moved onto the upgraded high population destination servers."

Let the Drama resume!!!

It may be brand new to you, but it is not to the rest of us.

You preach about people from CO needing equal rights or whatever and I agree with that. However you may wish to understand the other side of the argument and understand that maybe we didn't want any more people here in the first place.

We're all just trying to make the best of the situation, don't make it worse with unnecessary belligerence.

You act like CO came here willingly, or that they even had a choice. No one could have opted out of this transfer no matter how much they wanted to. Short of the entire server quitting the game, you've now got twice as many people to deal with.

The fact is, this is basically Jedi Covenant v2.0. It's a completely new server setup. Unlike the previous server transfers in which they just moved everyone onto a server that was already in place, this transfer moved everyone onto a new one. It just happens to have the same name for continuity's sake. Old Jedi Covenant guilds cannot make any claim to seniority here. They did nothing to "deserve" a higher priority. Assuming that you're just going to keep the same timeslot with no overlap from CO guilds is naive and only going to hurt you in the long run.

People need to stop trying to show they are the top dog and just work together. When the first round of server transfers occurred, Keller's Void was moved to Jedi Covenant. According to population charts, KV was similar in population size to JC at the time. Even though this was the case, we didn't fight and argue with the customs already on JC, we worked with them. The JC guilds asked that we work with them in finding a time where everyone could do NP and if people needed to change they did. We didn't argue and bicker like little 5 year olds.

So I ask people that are new to JC, stop trying to claim priority or to just say **** you to the current JC system. Talk with people, try to work out a new calendar, and just be adaptable. This is a video game, remember that and just try to work with everyone, so we can all have an fun and enjoyable experience.

People need to stop trying to show they are the top dog and just work together. When the first round of server transfers occurred, Keller's Void was moved to Jedi Covenant. According to population charts, KV was similar in population size to JC at the time. Even though this was the case, we didn't fight and argue with the customs already on JC, we worked with them. The JC guilds asked that we work with them in finding a time where everyone could do NP and if people needed to change they did. We didn't argue and bicker like little 5 year olds.

So I ask people that are new to JC, stop trying to claim priority or to just say **** you to the current JC system. Talk with people, try to work out a new calendar, and just be adaptable. This is a video game, remember that and just try to work with everyone, so we can all have an fun and enjoyable experience.

This. The first round of mergers went fine, why is this one so different?

Also I pretty clearly stated that I was willing to work with any CO guilds that had a similar time slot before...But someone showed up before us last night and killed it anyways, making us lose out on a week without saying a word.

Edited by Icebergy

Also I pretty clearly stated that I was willing to work with any CO guilds that had a similar time slot before...But someone showed up before us last night and killed it anyways, making us lose out on a week without saying a word.

The one thing you need to remember is there are a large number of people that just don't read the forums. If you see someone doing that ask them about their schedule let them know about the thread on the forums trying to organize it, and see what you can work out. Obviously this doesn't work if they kill it before you get there but just do what you can until 1.4 hits and we have 30 min respawns.

As I previously stated, Canderous Ordo did not have an official schedule for NM Pilgrim, or even anything close. Most guilds seemed to rush their guilds to Voss when it was available to get it done. I don't think this is a good way to do it, but if old JC guilds are going to come here posting that, "We don't need the schedule reposted because we know our own times" and expecting CO guilds to just not run their kills then it's your own faults if you get beat to it. This is not directed at Ice, as his first page post was more than reasonable about asking to share his previous time. This is more direct at people that think a new schedule is unnecessary or that CO guilds should be forced into a secondary position when it comes to finding new times to do the boss.

If someone wants to start up a schedule, or post a list of times they know are being run, I'd do my best to try and spread the word that people should check here. But until then, I have no sympathy for anyone that complains about it being a cluster****.

Guilds from CO that I know:

Barely Lethal (Imperial) runs at 11:00 AM EST Thursday mornings. No one else seemed to be there, so I assume this time will still be available to them every week.

Bloodline (Republic) has been running roughly 8:00 PM EST Monday nights, but usually has had to compete to get there with last minute pugs or other guilds, so the time is not always set in stone. If someone usually takes this time and another is available we'd be willing to try something else.

Edited by Synavix

I would like to suggest Saturday or Sunday as the day to do it, log on when you can and in the meantime find guilds who are at the level capable of running it. (Holocron, Momentum, LEGION) This being said, I am in Zero Tolerance and have not run NP in a long time (been doing pvp). However if I hear that a guild is trying to run it and needs a space I am more than happy to fill in.

don't make it worse with unnecessary belligerence.

I hardly think I was being belligerent. I was replying to a post that said something to the effect that we should all *know* when the JC guilds used to run NmP, and it obviously upset me a bit. My reply was perhaps a bit of a poke, but a far cry from belligerent.

That said, I agree with the posts above that say we just need to work together, and play nice. I don't want to rock the boat at all after all...

You and me. We're in this together now. Nothing's gonna stop us now. We can make it through somehow.

Have fun.

-ninfan

Hello this is Angrry GM of <Dark Eclipse> and we have been doing NP for months now and I would have to say haveing times slots was nice. We did our run on Fri 730pm EST and never had an issue with other guilds. For the fact all of them knew what time each guild had. We even went out of our way once to contact a guild on the Repub side to see if they where going to run there time so we would not take a kill on our alts. I know the respawn timer is only 30 mins with 1.4 but haveing a time slot list would help I think. Lets use this post or make another to list times for NP and go from there.

Wrong-O lol Well you should check your facts this is not a new server it is an upgraded destination server Jedi Covenant has been here the whole time. Please read quote from the Server Consolidation FAQ " We have upgraded destination servers in order to support a significantly higher number of players. As of tomorrow, all characters on origin servers will be automatically moved onto the upgraded high population destination servers."

Let the Drama resume!!!

I can tell you upgrading a server isn't like installing an extra hard drive, or throwing an extra memory chip in. So technically speaking its entirely new hardware, meaning new rack server/servers with data copied over from JC's old hardware, and CO's old hardware on to new hardware. So actually it is a NEW server.

Went fine? How about people griping in general chat about all the new people they had to deal with, and the server lag they brought with them?

If you are talking about Wednesday night around 9pm central time, my guild was the one who took him down. And just an fyi, there was also a CO imp guild lined up to take him down had we failed (and i know they one shot him just about every time). I did not see any other guilds grouping up, so there's no way you can claim rights to him, nor was I aware that JC had a nim p schedule. If you want this to work, you need to set up a calendar system and let the CO guilds know about a calendar. Otherwise, it's be every guild for themselves

Murda, GM of Republic Gentlemen, here. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in as I feel I have been a respected member of the original Jedi Covenant community (been here since Early Access). I would like to say that I support working with the new CO guilds to establish a well coordinated calendar for NMP.

I have seen that PlaceAdHere has begun what looks like a great start at a successful marriage of the 2 servers. I really hope that we can all work this out as mature people and make sure that every guild gets a fair chance at a timeslot to kill this boss. Let's reset the old schedule we had for the past few months and start a new one as a new community.

I hate the mergers as much as the next man, but we need to work together on this one. I'm willing to do my part in making it happen.