Gatherign Skills Yield Progression

EuphoricAnguish

The way you could tell this is by looking at the color for the quests, and if that doesn't work then look at the cost. The better quests cost more money. But, thinking off the top of my head, I want to say it is:

Moderate > Abundant > Bountiful > Rich.

Those are the only 4 ranks you will normally get for missions. There is one other, although I couldn't remember the name (if even has a unique name), but if you get a mission schematic it will give you a one-time-use for a mission that will yield the highest amount from a mission.

Edited by Totsicher

The way you could tell this is by looking at the color for the quests, and if that doesn't work then look at the cost. The better quests cost more money. But, thinking off the top of my head, I want to say it is:

Those are the only 4 ranks you will normally get for missions. There is one other, although I couldn't remember the name (if even has a unique name), but if you get a mission schematic it will give you a one-time-use for a mission that will yield the highest amount from a mission.

Yep,

The other ones are prosperous and wealthy.

Prosperous and Wealthy, only seen these from mission discoveries(blue and purple respectivly). These are one time use. You click item, 'discover xxxx mission' and after you run it is gone from list.

Edited by WutsInAName