Hammer: Bounced out of instance

Was in hammer last night. On the last guy. He did some knock back, which seems to have sent me flying.... all the way back to the imperial fleet.

I can handle being knocked back. I can even handle being instagibbed by some massive boss AOE that requires me to move. That's all good. But being knocked... out of the ENTIRE instance and into the imperial fleet? That seems a bit harsh. Everyone thought I went offline since, so far as they could tell, I just... vanished. I was there, I was killing adds, I was... a puff of smoke and logic.

You GOTTA fix that. It's not even fair to be locked out of a boss because he decided you get to go home.

Just got knocked back by the boss after the blue/red bridge, got knocked into some abyss -> died -> fleet(***) -> got back -> boss had died -> bridge never materialized -> sudden game freeze -> 30 minute queue

Not a happy camper atm.

Was in hammer last night. On the last guy. He did some knock back, which seems to have sent me flying.... all the way back to the imperial fleet.

I can handle being knocked back. I can even handle being instagibbed by some massive boss AOE that requires me to move. That's all good. But being knocked... out of the ENTIRE instance and into the imperial fleet? That seems a bit harsh. Everyone thought I went offline since, so far as they could tell, I just... vanished. I was there, I was killing adds, I was... a puff of smoke and logic.

You GOTTA fix that. It's not even fair to be locked out of a boss because he decided you get to go home.

McGoo, is that you? lol

This happend to a gulidie last night. Twice. Both times we had to wipe and wait for him to run back.

Was kinda funny for us watching him get punted out of the instance, but will get very annoying if it happens alot.

Edited by Lykurgus

I actually laughed out loud at that lol, not to take your plight (or flight) lightly, I am at the end of a long 12 hour shift and reading up on the forms and this just struck me as very funny :)

I hope they get it fixed for ya tho

Just got knocked back by the boss after the blue/red bridge, got knocked into some abyss -> died -> fleet(***) -> got back -> boss had died -> bridge never materialized -> sudden game freeze -> 30 minute queue

Not a happy camper atm.

Exactly the same thing happened to me.

Not a happy camper atm.

The exact same thing happened to me, bug or what? did stand at the computer but at a small angle so bounced of that and into abyss.

Edited by skodnar