Do I still need to download all of the other expansions? Just started playing again.

Akiruus

I just started playing (subscriber $15/month) and I recently downloaded the game again too, but online on the website it says "games (downloaded)" it says **Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Rise of the Hutt Cartel**.

I thought there were more updates/expansions? If so, how do I go about downloading them? I cant seem to find it to download them.

Thanks!

Even if you don't have access to a specific piece of content, when you download the game, you download everything. It would just not be accessible in game (for example, if you did not qualify for the Shroud of Memory bonus chapter and have not purchased it, you still have all the files in the game, you just can't play it)

Since you are a sub, you have access to all expansions

Yeah the expansions are not separate downloads since the download of the game contains all updates/patches from the past.

Whether you have access to all of it is another question but since you're subbed you do have access to the whole game.

I just started playing (subscriber $15/month) and I recently downloaded the game again too, but online on the website it says "games (downloaded)" it says **Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Rise of the Hutt Cartel**.

I thought there were more updates/expansions? If so, how do I go about downloading them? I cant seem to find it to download them.

Thanks!

As MadDutchman said, because you are a subscriber, you have access to all the expansions.

The reason that the game *downloads* all the expansion content is two-fold:

* You might meet someone who has items from X or Y or Z expansion (even though you don't), so *your* installation of the game has to know how to display those items.

* It's possible that you are downloading during the free phase of your account. Given that even the non-Steam launcher disables the Bitraider progressive downloader(1), you *will* have downloaded the whole game that the account is eligible for. Completely downloading the whole game means that you don't then have a further download when you first log in after subscribing.

As for the display on the web site, well, that's been messed up ever since 3.0 released with the Shadow of Revan expansion. Back then, you had to pay separately for expansions, as other games still insist that you do (e.g. WoW, GW2, FF14, ESO), and in theory you could see which one(s) you had bought. I actually *did* buy both Rise of the Hutt Cartel (2.0) and Shadow of Revan (3.0), but the only expansion that I see on that page is Rise of the Hutt Cartel.

(1) This is good, because Bitraider is/was a buggy mess. It did allow new players to begin their journey on the starter planets while the rest of the game downloaded, but it frequently messed up in ways you'd have to call stupid. I don't think anyone will miss it.