Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spirit of Vengeance (6.2 Flashpoint)

SiloJetletter
02.11.2021 , 12:29 AM | #151
Just resubbed yesterday and ran SoV for the first time today. I was a little concerned about story mode after reading this but only died twice with a Carnage Marauder IR 276.

Both times that I died, it was because there were sharpshooters off at a distance that I didn't see until it was too late. Once I knew they were there, I rolled through it.

I did have two guards that kept resetting/unkillable just before final boss. Just back up to the door and wait and you'll drop out of combat when they reset and can open the door to the final boss.

KyiaMoonlightEX
02.11.2021 , 01:12 PM | #152
I've been trying to beat sunn for the past 2 hours.

Legit keeps instantly killing my companion and no matter what buffs I use the longest I've survived is a minute.

Never had this problem before with any other boss.

eabevella
02.15.2021 , 05:02 AM | #153
Questions about the story mode sov (not solo story mode, the story mode that can be repeated)
Did it with my 306 gear heal today with lv50 comp set as dps
Does the lasso of the first boss suppose to reduce 70% of my health?
I tried breaking and not breaking the skill, both resulting the same.
Didn't remember it happen in solo SM or VM, I think this mechanism is only buggy/hurt that much in MM?

Not a single decoration drop either. Is that a bug?
I ran it because I want the deco. Got one from each boss/bonus boss from SM Copero and Nathema I ran right before Sov.
Disappointed if the deco drop is not 100% from runing sov.

Kissakias
02.20.2021 , 09:52 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by SoontirMorillo View Post
It is currently bugged, and way harder than intended. I would wait for a fix, before trying it again.
1st boss bugged, YES, hard not at all. Finish it solo 5 times, 1 vang dps, 1 mando dps, 1 BH tank, 1 merc dps and 1 as sage dps. Rest as vet group.
hard are the Umbara, Meridian, Nathema, Blood Hunt.
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--68070-achievement points--