Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

EricMusco

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Oh my god your so cool, I wish I could be more like you.

Your suggesting I have a bed time, oh you got me that is so funny. Oh you are the coolest. And look at that you are wondering if it is past my bed time.

I'm really flattered but I don't want to go to bed with you so I don't really see why you need to know anything about my sleeping arrangements. But you are really still cool, don't actually have an issue with anything I posted just trying to make it seem like I have a bedtime. Your just so cool and mature and grown up, going for the personal passive aggressive insult, can't actually say anything out right have to do it in a snide way. You are my hero.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A driverless shuttle in Las Vegas crashed Wednesday after it was launched only hours earlier.

The shuttle crashed just before noon not far from the Las Vegas Strip, less than two hours after officials held an unveiling ceremony to promote the vehicle.

Did Bioware make this self-driving shuttle bus? Just wondering ... https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/08/driverless-shuttle-in-las-vegas-gets-in-fender-bender-within-an-hour/

Here is some additional information on what we worked to address. As players started logging into the EU servers we noticed that we began getting alerts for players with more than 500 items in their CM item stashes. Even though it was only a handful of players, we quickly stopped new logins to begin investigating why we were getting the alerts. There was a small issue which we could address quickly to avoid any possible player impact. That is what we corrected and tested, leading to EU coming back online (we also pushed the fix to the NA servers to avoid the issue there when it comes online).

That's the info on what we did with EU.

Thanks!

-eric

Hoarders!!

Here is some additional information on what we worked to address. As players started logging into the EU servers we noticed that we began getting alerts for players with more than 500 items in their CM item stashes. Even though it was only a handful of players, we quickly stopped new logins to begin investigating why we were getting the alerts. There was a small issue which we could address quickly to avoid any possible player impact. That is what we corrected and tested, leading to EU coming back online (we also pushed the fix to the NA servers to avoid the issue there when it comes online).

Thanks!

-eric

This is why I cleaned out all my stashes before the merge.

Thanks!

-eric

Thanks for the update and letting us know what you were fixing. I’m glad you guys are taking your time with this and are making sure things are correctly done before going live.

Oh my god your so cool, I wish I could be more like you.

Your suggesting I have a bed time, oh you got me that is so funny. Oh you are the coolest. And look at that you are wondering if it is past my bed time.

I'm really flattered but I don't want to go to bed with you so I don't really see why you need to know anything about my sleeping arrangements. But you are really still cool, don't actually have an issue with anything I posted just trying to make it seem like I have a bedtime. Your just so cool and mature and grown up, going for the personal passive aggressive insult, can't actually say anything out right have to do it in a snide way. You are my hero.

Oh, I get it now. You're on school holiday! Oh okay! Happy trolling then! :)

I suggest the Developers reimburse subscribers for their "lost play time" with an in-game pet that is two quarters holding hands. They are not able to be dismissed, and follow you everywhere you go to remind you of the value of what everyone felt was worth complaining so much about both here and on Twitter.

Best pet ever! Now I kinda want one.

For the developers: new pillows and a nice cozy blanket for your cubicle for all night server-merge parties. <3

I suggest the Developers reimburse subscribers for their "lost play time" with an in-game pet that is two quarters holding hands. They are not able to be dismissed, and follow you everywhere you go to remind you of the value of what everyone felt was worth complaining so much about both here and on Twitter.

For the developers: new pillows and a nice cozy blanket for your cubicle for all night server-merge parties. <3

^ this

Someone else suggested a Gammorean with the name "50Cents".... Honestly, I kinda like both ideas - barring the not able to be dismissed part. I can just picture the lag on fleet.

That is an awesome Idea. Sign me up!

Just give us another astromech droid and don't even bother putting a new paint job. YEAH!

Yeah it's the Nightlife pet where he's holding a tray of tokens and dropping some. :D

Edited by Malphicious

What a lovely community. If sending the complainers two quarters to rub together as a "refund" on their sub for the day would make them happy enough to shut them up, I'd suggest doing it. But unfortunatley, it won't. They will just find something else to be pissy about, *sigh*

Or 3 quarters if they live in Canada... That's 3 candies down the drain!

;)

Edited by vadess

or North America.. could care less they say say east coast still. not really an issue.

I'm not too worried it says East Coast even though I'm on the West Coast because I played on Jedi Covenant before which was an East Coast server so I could play with my daughter on the East Coast.

But I agree with you, there will be some people who will complain.

Thanks!

-eric

Can I get a day of sub back? :D

Just kidding. Hope my credits are still there through. Right?

Edited by Ackerprincess

Oh, I get it now. You're on school holiday! Oh okay! Happy trolling then! :)

So going for the personal passive aggressive response again. Your not really coming across as very mature, so I'm starting to think your comments are more about you than me and your own insecurity about your age and personal freedoms.

So I'm sorry if you felt me pointing out that benial comments made in support of things that the author has no influence over are more about the author than the subject of the comment, made fun of any comments that you had made or was a personal attack on any benial comments you had made.

Thanks!

-eric

Totally awesome! Once again, nobody has reason to call into question the skill and smarts of the teams that work with this stuff.

Is anyone else getting nostalgia from when the game very first launched, reading the salt on this thread? XD :cool:

Maybe a restoration game back in the year 2011 and included apply all those new content and all strongholds. Only way Eternal Empire with star fortress work well. Maybe why take longer on time before add anything new. Well I up for anything.

Edited by Wagerbane