KOTET Chapter 1 Master Mode

Ld-Siris

I just completed KOTET Chapter 1 on Master Mode and I got the achievement for it. However it did NOT unlock the achievement for Veteran Mode. The KOTFE Chapters unlocked Veteran on Master mode as intended. As of right now I don't know if this is isolated to Chapter 1 of KOTET or all the chapters of KOTET as I am a little hesitant to continue. I don't want to put in all that work just to not get full credit.

Have you also checked it in your achievements? I mean probably you have but just asking, since some of the achievements don't even pop in chat due to loading screen etc, you can just see them completed.

You can surely go on and try Chapter 2, that one is fast, the first 2 chapters go by very fast, only the 3rd one is being long. You are right about the principle however, you should be getting all achievements done by doing Master mode. This worked before and should work now.

You sure it is intended to work like that? For FP for example running MM does not work towards your counter for Vet. Same as OPs.

I do agree it would make sense, but then again from a more philosophical point of view the achievements are merely a means of making you redo content, right?

PS @mero: Kotet chapter 2 MM is short? You kidding me? Technically yes, but at least I spent hours wiping.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes it is
people farmed it for CXP cause it was so quick :) even on nonstealthers.
Thank god you posted the link, I was starting to feel really depressed. That is KotFE, the OP (and me) were talking about KotET -> and the three bosses (plus as I have to shamefully admit the semi boss before the last one that is a bit like the Oricon-north one -> I am bad with names :)) in chap2 of KotET were pretty tough for me.

Thank god you posted the link, I was starting to feel really depressed. That is KotFE, the OP (and me) were talking about KotET -> and the three bosses (plus as I have to shamefully admit the semi boss before the last one that is a bit like the Oricon-north one -> I am bad with names :)) in chap2 of KotET were pretty tough for me.

OMG my bad!! :sul_embarrassed: Geez those names are so similar!