is Distortion Field bugged? The Missile Lock Break isn't working?

Loadsamonie

They changed it, it only breaks the lock on. Once it's launched your going to get hit by the missile now. This was a 5.5 change.

So I have to use it BEFORE the missile is launched then, when I hear it locking on to me? If it fires, I can only break it with an engine maneuver?

So I have to use it BEFORE the missile is launched then, when I hear it locking on to me? If it fires, I can only break it with an engine maneuver?

Correct, Or if your in a Nova dive, I believe EMP field will also break a launched missile as well as an engine break.

Correct, Or if your in a Nova dive, I believe EMP field will also break a launched missile as well as an engine break.

I do use Nova Dive, but I use Distortion Field with that as well to maximize Evasion. Flashfire is my BLC/Cluster ship for dogfighting, Novadive is my Quads and Pods ship for gunship popping and jousting.

Thank you for clarifying my concerns about DF though; I'll put it to good use.

I do use Nova Dive, but I use Distortion Field with that as well to maximize Evasion. Flashfire is my BLC/Cluster ship for dogfighting, Novadive is my Quads and Pods ship for gunship popping and jousting.

Thank you for clarifying my concerns about DF though; I'll put it to good use.

Quads aren't on the Novadive/black bolt. And, EMP field is a system component, not a shield component.

Quads aren't on the Novadive/black bolt. And, EMP field is a system component, not a shield component.

Laser Cannons are basically the same as Quads. Also, for my Systems I use Targeting Telemetry to maximize damage via crits.

Edited by Loadsamonie