Oh Bioware, you so original. (new tier gear)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bounty Hunter and Trooper stuff doesn't look bad, but then it doesn't look that different from some other sets that already exist in the game. The rest of it is more garbage I will never put on my characters.

Seriously, I wish they would stop making gear that looks like it was ripped directly from some fantasy MMO and slightly modified to make it look futuristic.

:cool:

The Bounty Hunter and Trooper stuff doesn't look bad, but then it doesn't look that different from some other sets that already exist in the game. The rest of it is more garbage I will never put on my characters.

Seriously, I wish they would stop making gear that looks like it was ripped directly from some fantasy MMO and slightly modified to make it look futuristic.

the trooper may not bad,

but the BH gear does look bad(like a fireman).

It does not look any different than whats in game, because it is already in game. Its only color changed armor. So much for the more Star Wars looking armors that they were working on months ago.

With all the "races" being the same skeleton with a slightly different head, why is it so difficult to add a few new pieces of armor?

I take it that this "new" armor release means that a dye system will never be implemented- because then future new armor releases, would actually have to be new armor!

Edited by Insomnio

This REALLY annoys me as well, and I also hate how people complain about the smallest things, but the extremely limited number of looks for end game high-tier gear is very frustrating and uninspiring.

I work in 3d and know its not really that much work for a professional to whip up a set of armour and adjust it to a few different body types. Sure it takes a bit of time, but for the amount of pleasure it would give all the players it seems VERY lazy not to, especially for a whole new tier.

For me the excitment of having a new tier of gear to work for is almost completely negated by the fact its just a reskin of old gear. Meh.

Most people knew it was going to be a recolouring, but that doesn't excuse how horrific the design is, how basic the colour themes are and how little people want to wear them.

I know it all sets up nicely to sell "proper" cosmetics on the F2P shop, but it's just the whole endgame armour sets are just plainly a huge disappointment.

Edited by Hessen

how else do you expect "frequent content updates" to be frequent if they don't copy and paste.

Seriously though, SWG armor was better than this crap. Why is it in this day and age that we have to look like condiments. Why can't we look like toppings instead. BS. Man the eff up BW.