Imp PvP Guilds: We know what you do.

IAmViiOLENT

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright now I am definitely going to make a twitch talking crap about all idiot players because people clearly don't know how to push 2-3 buttons and play this game. Thank you **** guilds for making accusations about the people that carry your asses in warzones. We appreciate it!

Man. All those shadows and sins with 8k hits must really be hacking. This is getting out of control. Ill give those ascendancy hackers a piece of my mind.

I take it you'll be sending those <Creus' Angels> out to deal with <Ascendency>?

So, I joined a guild on Pub side today, and asked them their opinions of themselves, and of other guilds on the server. Turns out, that ascendancy, Lukewarm tauntauns are hackers. Wow, true revelations here guys. Good to know. They must be drunk or something.

http://i.imgur.com/LbebG7f.jpg

All i see is opinion.. I see no fact to back up what's being said.. Have you seen any data to support this ? Personally I think all the hackers should be instantly banned once they are caught and whatever guild they are part of should be under close scrutiny for an undisclosed amount of time. Just my two cents

All i see is opinion.. I see no fact to back up what's being said.. Have you seen any data to support this ? Personally I think all the hackers should be instantly banned once they are caught and whatever guild they are part of should be under close scrutiny for an undisclosed amount of time. Just my two cents

what the hell rofl???

Missed the sarcasm here man >.>

So, I joined a guild on Pub side today, and asked them their opinions of themselves, and of other guilds on the server. Turns out, that ascendancy, Lukewarm tauntauns are hackers. Wow, true revelations here guys. Good to know. They must be drunk or something.

http://i.imgur.com/LbebG7f.jpg

haha i get 5k+ hits all the time on my shadow and sin, i'd be concerned if i didn't do it in a match

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/2641431/pics/original/1411963.jpg

what the hell rofl???

Missed the sarcasm here man >.>

I still only see opinion.. known by whom ? I'm with the rest of the community when I say hackers should be dealt with.. but you are naming names is there any basis ? besides a shadow who hits at 5K.. which ive seen done by a guy who i know doesnt hack.. so again.. your basis ?

I still only see opinion.. known by whom ? I'm with the rest of the community when I say hackers should be dealt with.. but you are naming names is there any basis ? besides a shadow who hits at 5K.. which ive seen done by a guy who i know doesnt hack.. so again.. your basis ?

You do get that I have a toon in Ascendancy? None of them hack. At least half of the games we play get streamed.

Not quite sure what tangent you're going off on.

I don't think he gets the joke. Pretty sure he thinks you actually think people in these guilds hack... Someone needs to look up sarcasm in the dictionary... Lol

This is hardly just a Pub side thing.

When I first came to this server, on a DAILY basis (sometimes hourly) I had Imp teammates tell me how much Goof Troop hacked. This even began before I hit 50. It was the first pub guild I learned of because of that. I think this happened at least 20 times but I hardly see that guild anymore. People said the same thing about Deadweight and then Adroit.

And just the other night I spent about half a match telling my teammates that Kuvox, Zezriel and their team weren't hacking because they three-capped us twice in a row. Apparently Kuvox was hacking because he couldn't be killed. 3 of them were going to report him. Nvm that most of my team had crap gear, Kuvox had guard, was running and hiding like the chicken he is (but no cheater), and his tank was constantly taunting.

When I first came to this server, on a DAILY basis (sometimes hourly) I had Imp teammates tell me how much Goof Troop hacked. This even began before I hit 50. It was the first pub guild I learned of because of that. I think this happened at least 20 times but I hardly see that guild anymore. People said the same thing about Deadweight and then Adroit.

And just the other night I spent about half a match telling my teammates that Kuvox, Zezriel and their team weren't hacking because they three-capped us twice in a row. Apparently Kuvox was hacking because he couldn't be killed. 3 of them were going to report him. Nvm that most of my team had crap gear, Kuvox had guard, was running and hiding like the chicken he is (but no cheater), and his tank was constantly taunting.

We all hacked in Goof Troop so much that most of our guild got perma-B& and that's why we never play anymore!

;)

We all hacked in Goof Troop so much that most of our guild got perma-B& and that's why we never play anymore!

;)

I KNEW IT! Filthy Goof Troop and their mad h4x.

Anyway. I was solo-queing one night and ran into Covenant in a couple Huttball matches. My team immediately accused them of hacking. "Yeah this team always hacks, I've seen it bro!"

Luhlz. It's called having a Mr. Tankie McTankTank running the ball, a healer following, stealthers in the endzone, and you know....dps killing things. Like a 'team'. A group of people who communicate. :rolleyes:

Actually, those games were streamed on Abbster's twitch. How dare those h4ckers brazenly display their nefarious acts!

Just want to point out that running around as a sage does not make you a chicken, just a good player who knows how to stay alive.

On another note, I hack as well. I have the 'W key hack' which allows me to move my character forward, then I have the '2 key hack' which is a shortcut for my 'Ion Pulse hack' and then finally I have the 'T key hack' which activates my 'High Impact Bolt hack'.

Edited by Psirebral

I think part of the problem is the PvE players that come into Warzones. Every single PvE guild I've been in, there is always a few of them that play warzones every once in a while, and any time they get beat they say that the other teams best 1 or 2 players are hackers. Every time. Its like they can't imagine that they couldn't clear the content in NiM mode because the bosses actually used their full skillset or something, and it cracks me up.