Rishi consular quest

Projawa

Personally, I prefer the one who considers his siblings idiots :p

I gotta say, as someone who can't put up with Da Blum nowadays, I enjoyed his voicing of Derrus. :D

Wasted characters.

Totally.

I get the feeling they wanted to do something more with them, but ran out of time ultimately.

I gotta say, as someone who can't put up with Da Blum nowadays, I enjoyed his voicing of Derrus. :D

Totally.

I get the feeling they wanted to do something more with them, but ran out of time ultimately.

At least one of them said "Untill next year.", so maybe they'll be recurring characters for every new expansion :p

That was Bez, the one scouting the area surrounding the Rishi village.

Oddly enough, she's the ONLY one who's mission is a repeatable Daily. :confused:

Yeah. Maybe they hoped you'd repeat the daily once a year? No?

You know, funnily enough, and I don't know if this was ever changed (I use the English client), in the German client, apparently all non-story quests on Rishi were called dailies when they, in fact, weren't dailies at all. So many confused people in general chat.

Also, for a solid month after SoR release, German text was broken so people would send out companions on missions, not knowing what rewards they would get, and the story mission for the Ravagers had no text at all. Hilarious but totally not acceptable.

Yeah. Maybe they hoped you'd repeat the daily once a year? No?

You know, funnily enough, and I don't know if this was ever changed (I use the English client), in the German client, apparently all non-story quests on Rishi were called dailies when they, in fact, weren't dailies at all. So many confused people in general chat.

Also, for a solid month after SoR release, German text was broken so people would send out companions on missions, not knowing what rewards they would get, and the story mission for the Ravagers had no text at all. Hilarious but totally not acceptable.

Lol yea I remember. I sent my companions out without a slight idea on what mission I sent them on.

I do remember the missing text on the light/dark side choice on the Battle of Rishi fp. It was like "What am I choosing exactly?"

It is obvious the translators were on strike or something.

Worse, laid off. :D

I think some of them are clueless, really. A friend told me that, for the longest time, the new 4-piece set bonus for the Sorc DPS was incomprehensible gibberish. But my absolute favorite is that all proc relics in the German client, from 186-rated to 198-rated show the same amount (i.e. +795 Power or something), which is bollocks to begin with, but it gets even better because all are much lower than the actual amount (the bonus they show is lower than even what the green quality Ruusan relics actually give, it's a number you don't get from any PvE relic in the game). Who is responsible for localising this game?

Edited by Darkelefantos