Ziost? Republic going on offensive?

Varium

In the recent cantina event it was revealed that Ziost will be the next upcoming planet, to me Ziost is what Corellia is for Republic, I think we are going to see Republic going on offensive and launching invasion there. Obviously Emperor has something do with this. It can also be just undercover job by our heroes and SIS. What do you think the story will involve? :rak_03:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will have to do with chchasing down the Hand and stopping some empowerment ritual.

As long as it ends with the Republic being driven off the planet. :p

It's about time for the Empire to have a solid win. Makeb doesn't really count, since

it still became an uninhabitable wreck, we just saved the core for mining, and it's not really a straight up fight between Empire and Republic

It's about time for the Empire to have a solid win. Makeb doesn't really count, since

it still became an uninhabitable wreck, we just saved the core for mining, and it's not really a straight up fight between Empire and Republic

I wanna see some Silencers being used.

As far as I know, Ziost has no use to the Empire as it stands, but is the resting place of Ajunta Pall and the original "Sith King," Adas, so naturally the Emperor would have a keen interest in it. Take that as you will.

Ajunta Pall's resting place is in Korriban, in this one tomb called... "Tomb of Ajunta Pall".

You can even meet his spirit during the original KotOR.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

As far as I know, Ziost has no use to the Empire as it stands, but is the resting place of Ajunta Pall and the original "Sith King," Adas, so naturally the Emperor would have a keen interest in it. Take that as you will.

Umm, The Ziost is major Sith buffer with city that overshadows former capital and major trade hub, I think it's far from no use. but it has been suggested that Rakata have visited Ziost so it might be forgotten Rakata weapon or some Sith Tomb also.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ziost

ziost (pronounced /ziɒst/)[3], sometimes referred to as the "Gateway to the Empire" in the days of the Old Republic, was a world made up entirely of an ancient dark forest. However, the trees withered away and the planet became very similar, in landscape, to Korriban. Much of the planet was covered in ice. Not only was it a focal point of the dark side, but it was also the adopted homeworld and Imperial capital of the Sith species, who left their original homeworld, Korriban, as a graveyard world after the death of their leader Adas.

Eventually it became a major Sith buffer world during the days of Vitiate's Sith Empire before being forgotten entirely.

Now bioware will you quit taking planets that our guild uses in our forum roleplays. (Note: This is meant as a joke)

Edited by ScarletBlaze

it still became an uninhabitable wreck, we just saved the core for mining, and it's not really a straight up fight between Empire and Republic.

I'm 75% certain that this is going to be another joint Imperial/Republic operation aimed at fighting against the Emperor. Given the planet, and how obvious the Emperor's presence there... yeah. Besides, it'd be nice if Bioware follows up with the fertile ground that SoR created for future content.

I'm 75% certain that this is going to be another joint Imperial/Republic operation aimed at fighting against the Emperor. Given the planet, and how obvious the Emperor's presence there... yeah. Besides, it'd be nice if Bioware follows up with the fertile ground that SoR created for future content.

I assumed that was obvious from the get-go truth be told. :p

EDIT:

Mind you, I'm not 75% but more so 100%.

Last time prior to that one, it was in July 2014 or so, five months before the release of SoR. That third time was in November 2014, five months before April 2015. Charles Boyd did comment at one point they tend to record stuff pretty far in advance.

Hence, he comes.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

EDIT:

Last time prior to that one, it was in July 2014 or so, five months before the release of SoR. That third time was in November 2014, five months before April 2015. Charles Boyd did comment at one point they tend to record stuff pretty far in advance.

Hence, he comes.

Eh, yeah, but I've been wrong before.

It'll almost certainly be against the Emperor, but that doesn't mean that the impetus for both sides to show up there isn't a Republic attack that stumbles onto the Emperor's big plan, for example.

Eh, yeah, but I've been wrong before.

It'll almost certainly be against the Emperor, but that doesn't mean that the impetus for both sides to show up there isn't a Republic attack that stumbles onto the Emperor's big plan, for example.

Judging from what happened earlier, I doubt either the Republic or Empire have any interest whatsoever in dealing with the Emperor solo.

Reforged Alliances will kick in for sure. :D

Officially, I can't say. Unofficialy, all I can say is that the source is from the "inside".

Also, there will be at least one tactical flashpoint or operation with each 3.x update. They will all have an option for soloing, and will tell the story of the hunt for the Emperor, which will lead up to the 4.0 expansion (I don't have a title yet), and eventually, the new movie trilogy.

The Empy going there to recuperate and to build defenses for the inevitable showdown seems like a sound guess as to what will happen at Ziost. It has a population to eat and, like Korriban, it's steeped in the dark side. Edited by Jandi

EDIT:

Hence, he comes.

As I recall Marr, and the new interlude scroll, both explicitly say that the temporary alliance is over, even though the Emperor has returned.

You're probably right, because EA is lazy and cheap, but still it's going to become an annoying pattern. "Our Alliance is over!...oh wait, okay we're Allies again. Now our Alliance is really over! Wait, nevermind, we're allies again. Okay, for sure our Alliance is done this time! Oh, hey allies!" :p

The Empy going there to recuperate and to build defenses for the inevitable showdown seems like a sound guess as to what will happen at Ziost. It has a population to eat and, like Korriban, it's steeped in the dark side.

I think its more likely that the emperor is using ziost as a way to feed off its dark side power and that the republic and empire end up working again to remove the emperor. But I dont think we get to see a conclusion to that until 4.0 this will probably just a build up.

I think its more likely that the emperor is using ziost as a way to feed off its dark side power and that the republic and empire end up working again to remove the emperor. But I dont think we get to see a conclusion to that until 4.0 this will probably just a build up.

If SoR is any indication, over sixteen months until we deal with the Emperor once and for all?

Nahhhh, won't happen. By the end of the year, the Emperor is done for. Absolutely.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

If SoR is any indication, over sixteen months until we deal with the Emperor once and for all?

Nahhhh, won't happen. By the end of the year, the Emperor is done for. Absolutely.

And then.... TOTAL GALACTIC WAR !11!!11!!!!!!ONE!!1!11!