16 man ops rewards outdated loot?

jambalayabungee

We did multiples 16 man ops

-TC

-DF

-EV sm and hm

These were dropping old 5.0 unassembled gear pieces and 5.0 purple schematics still, and we think there was a lack of personal loot as well. There was *some* 6.0 loot in between, but mostly just the material bags and some tech fragments. Tt was really not as rewarding as a 16m ops should be, especially the 16man HM one. Or it would drop for only half the group, not the whole group.

If anybody had similar experiences to add to that, please do, I know I dont give that much details but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Edited by jambalayabungee

We did multiples 16 man ops

-TC

-DF

-EV sm and hm

These were dropping old 5.0 unassembled gear pieces and 5.0 purple schematics still, and we think there was a lack of personal loot as well. There was *some* 6.0 loot in between, but mostly just the material bags and some tech fragments. Tt was really not as rewarding as a 16m ops should be, especially the 16man HM one. Or it would drop for only half the group, not the whole group.

If anybody had similar experiences to add to that, please do, I know I dont give that much details but I thought it was worth mentioning.

We've also noticed in 16 man, both story ops and EV HM, that loot is dropping for about half the group as well. We've changed all our 16-man regular events to two 8-man groups until this is fixed. Sometimes a player can go through the entire op and receive ZERO personal loot, while others get 6-8 pieces of loot per boss.

This issue as well as having to "random" 4 ops, even though there is an Operation of the Day, makes our regularly scheduled operation runs unappealing to many of our guild members right now.

Edited by xicana

In 16 man story and hard mode ops, loot from bosses has been buggy. Things we've noticed from Dxun, EV, KP, SNV, and GoTM, both Imperial and Republic, include:

• Useless Loot: Prior to 6.0.1 236 or 242 gear tokens were dropping along with rank 234 or 240 schematics and maybe personal loot. With 6.0.1, the old gear tokens have stopped dropping.
  • No Loot: Up to 8 players have not been getting any personal loot (always been at least one, not more than 8 players). When group loot, schematics, or material satchels drop, they can roll on those. So far, all 16 man runs have had at least one player that wasn't getting any personal loot throughout the entire run. There was the known issue of TK Sages never receiving any personal loot, but other classes are being affected as well, including assassins, shadows, sentinels and marauders. This is demotivating.
  • Gear Explosion: Some players are being showered in personal gear. Like upwards of 15 pieces per boss kill. Could it be that loot is being assigned away from those that are not getting any?
  • Personal Loot not tied to Discipline: Level 70-74 players personal loot could include either a bound rank 252 piece or a BoE 258 piece for a random class. Heal-spec and heal-loot-disciplined mercs and commandos are getting mostly Accuracy Enhancements in personal loot. Vanguards and Powertech Tanks are getting offhand gear for any class in personal loot, including force shields (shields with +force power), offhand sabers, offhand blasters, generators, focuses, vibroknives, and shotguns. This is making a tech shield drop increasingly rare.

Some of these are occurring across all content, not just 16 mans.