Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Thmsleon
09.29.2014 , 09:05 AM | #1
One more day left till the end of the month...Tait or Musco, can we please...please....please...please...get the info today. I like most of the community are excited to see what is in store for us

Ansician / Goodbutevil / Kenny'McCormick / MightbeDruish
Hail Scroob

▲ Collector of the Credits ▲ (I like money, do you like money?)

Darth_Wicked
09.29.2014 , 09:11 AM | #2

Thmsleon
09.29.2014 , 09:14 AM | #3
Forum Troll's UGH

DOHboy
09.29.2014 , 09:16 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
like that has stopped anyone before....whats the over/under on a half dozen threads started today

whats the over/under on a half dozen threads being started on Wednesday complaining about missing information "at the end of the month"

whats the over/under on a half dozen threads being started on by Friday complaining about the information the DO give?

my vote is over on today
under on Wednesday (they'll dig up some old ones or keep todays going).
and way over on Friday.

TUXs
09.29.2014 , 09:22 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Forum cop!!! Let him be...geezus. Like you didn't expect threads like this today? I expect more and more until we get the information.

If it bothers you so much, avoid the forums for 2 days.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Darth_Wicked
09.29.2014 , 09:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Forum cop!!! Let him be...geezus. Like you didn't expect threads like this today? I expect more and more until we get the information.

If it bothers you so much, avoid the forums for 2 days.
I merely relayed to him there's a thread on the subject already. You're the one who's displaying hostility.

Raansu
09.29.2014 , 09:26 AM | #7
Will you guys give it a rest? They will release the info when they release the info and then we can all be incredibly disappointed like we are with every expansion.

TUXs
09.29.2014 , 09:26 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Will you guys give it a rest? They will release the info when they release the info and then we can all be incredibly disappointed like we are with every expansion.
Let him ask. Does it really bother you that much?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

brutall
09.29.2014 , 09:30 AM | #9
am rdy for some news

AlienEyeTX
09.29.2014 , 10:27 AM | #10
Why today? Why not tomorrow, as planned?
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku