If Anthem Fails will SWTOR go down with it?

Decxswx

If you have an account that isn't subscribed you get emails sent to you whenever an expansion or really big patch is coming out to try to get you to Subscribe again. I've gotten many emails on a 2nd account I bought at launched and have long since canceled due to the fact I can have so many characters on one account now I simply had no more use for it.

My 2nd accounts been unsubbed for 9 months and I’ve not received one email on it. Maybe patches aren’t enough. I guess I won’t see an email for another 12-18 months ;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2nd accounts been unsubbed for 9 months and I’ve not received one email on it. Maybe patches aren’t enough. I guess I won’t see an email for another 12-18 months ;)

I know I've seen them from time to time, Like when GSF 1st came out, or SH's, or an Expansion. don't think normal patches get any emails sent out.

Because the rest of us are sooooo stupid!.... It must be difficult to be so intelligent all the time. And it's sooooo hard to call others stupid using passive aggression. Amazing. You carry such a burden. The weight.... OMG! To walk in your shoes.... intense.... to look down on so many stupid people in this world..... your opinions can only be facts.... well done.

Of all the things to take offense to... It's as if you've never read one of the myriad of game is dieing threads in the last six years. They're filled with "it's cuz they spent millions on a trailer and not bug fixes herp a derp" posts.

I know I've seen them from time to time, Like when GSF 1st came out, or SH's, or an Expansion. don't think normal patches get any emails sent out.

Well considering expansions seem to be getting smaller and less frequent, I doubt that account will ever see an email if they don’t apply the same thing to “major” patches ;)

If you want the pulse of the gaming community on Anthem just go to Reddit, 4chan, or other big name sites. No one has anything good to say about Anthem other then fanbois.
To be fair, no one has ANYTHING good to say about ANYTHING on Reddit, 4chan or hell, pretty much all of social media.

The internet as a whole is absolutely the most toxic place on the planet. Virtual or otherwise. Just look at your post, for example.