Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concealment Operative question PVP related

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent
Concealment Operative question PVP related

DarkPharohEclip
02.21.2013 , 01:30 AM | #1
I was told i wanted to have my power up to 1000 , well I got it pretty darn close but then if I trade in my war hero gear for some of the elite war hero gear I will signifigantly lose most of my power... I was also told to buy field tech gear 2 pieces and enforcer 3 pieces.... not sure if I should have done that, it only adds a lil more time to my orbital strike...

My question is how can I maintane my power and buy this elite war hero gear? , Should have i just went all enforcer gear or was I right to buy 2 field tech gear? Want to maximize my operative for pvp, but then the elite war hero gear is going to drop my power, which I don't really think I want because it gives me a huge damage boost.

Is there a way to compensate this? Losing like 50 or 70 power for some elite war hero gear doesnt exactly sound appealing to me right now... I did some research , but wasn't too sure about what i was reading.

Any help from a pro conceal op would be much appreciated when it comes to the elite war hero gear.

DarkPharohEclip
02.21.2013 , 01:46 AM | #2
I'm kinda new to the game... been playing for over a month now, but really I have looked up something about these 27 mods you can buy, not sure how to really get those, other than from other player, or if i should be wasting credits on them to begin with. What is the best way ?

AngelofCain
02.21.2013 , 02:01 PM | #3
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...85#post5891185

check and read. If you straight up convert WH to EWH without finding the right mods and enhancements, you will lose a ton of dmg.

for ewh gear you need to grind up at least 3 sorc mysitc head pieces I beileve for the power or crit enhancement. Probably crit, I can't remember. But the link to mr.robot, is min maxed for pvp currently.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

Wainamoinen
02.22.2013 , 06:43 AM | #4
First: rip all the mods (includes armourings and enhancements) out of your WH gear before trading it in for any EWH.
Second: Check if any of the WH mods you now have in your bank give better stat balance than something in your EWH gear. Particularly the 40 powerr/53 surge ones.
Third: replace EWH mods with WH mods with superior stat distribution.

Fourth (optional): grind an enormous amount of ranked comms to buy pieces of EWH gear to rip out individual mods for minimal stat improvements. *cries*
It's a small world and it smells funny, I'd buy another if it wasn't for the money.
Ilmarinen 55 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)