Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PTS Phase 1.5 is Ending

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FlameYOL
08.23.2019 , 08:15 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by fushnchips View Post
I hope we can transfer toons onto the PTS in 2.0 because I want all my stats for a real test eric with my stats and other legacy items.
Same.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

fire-breath
08.23.2019 , 12:47 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are going to be bringing PTS down shortly which will mark the end of phase 1.5. The next time we bring PTS up (next week), will be the kick-off of phase 2. There is a LOT coming in that phase so look for a breakdown next week of what you can expect to see.

As always, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to test on PTS and give us your feedback. It continues to be invaluable.

-eric
Eric please .... can you let the PTS stay active over the weekend to the next time? Had planned a nice weekend filled with testing activities as during the week I can't spend to much time.
Progression raiding toons on the big RED
Macewindy - Sab Slinger since patch 1.2 through ups and downs
PugsloveHP - the 96k HP commando DPS/healer
(4.0 HP, currently updating it to 5.0)

Delani
08.23.2019 , 05:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by captainwesson View Post
To test out the other classes that were unavailable in 1.0, and rebalance a few things. And also test how the scaled content was waaaayy too easy, especially when you can 4/5 man harder ops (or well any op for that matter I think).
all of the classes were availible

Sandrosw
08.24.2019 , 01:25 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by fire-breath View Post
Eric please .... can you let the PTS stay active over the weekend to the next time? Had planned a nice weekend filled with testing activities as during the week I can't spend to much time.
I second that, to do some serious testing I would need more than an hour I usually have during work days.
Darth Marr shall rise again.

Prepare for His return

DzastinBiberi
08.24.2019 , 02:43 AM | #15
Well dummy testing can be done at any time. But group testing like ops etc, cant be done alone so even with the PTS available, you really gotta jump in the right time just to get a pop for anything.

ExiledMessenger
08.25.2019 , 08:20 AM | #16
Would you please sticky announcements about when the PTS will and won't be active? It's difficult to keep track if you aren't on the forums all day.
TOR Fashion / TOR Decorating - Visual Equipment Databases

adiiiitroll
08.26.2019 , 01:21 AM | #17
Eric, please put in to test like 4 tactical item slots or at least 2.... wow has like more gliphs... we should be able to have more than 1 tactical item

Astromancy
08.26.2019 , 08:23 PM | #18
Posted by: fushnchips
8/26/19, 12:21 AM | #1
for people like my self that like getting things done instead of waiting to the last minute Bioware has added a new build to the PTS of 1.5GB odd.

rebelziggy
08.27.2019 , 09:08 AM | #19
when is the PTS coming back online I clicked on it yesterday and a bunch of time to download new content then the server is off line PLEASE let us know when the PTS is going to be online
Thanks