no invite yet

Darth-Piranha

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on people relax really. How many of you knew it was going to start today? How many of you thought you'd be playing today or even tomorrow? I'll be happy getting in on the 15th or any time before the 20th :)

This, exactly. It's still early.. sheesh

i just started the launcher, just to see.. and already "2 system alerts" there are two servers that just went down the: jedi temple and basillisk droid. anyone else see this?

yeah, those 2 are down for unknown reasons tho from what ive read, not due to high volumes...

I suppose this type of thread will always be biased since it will be contributed by people who hasn't gotten an invite. If someone has an invite he/she would be playing and not posting isn't it

I got an invite and can't play cause I'm at work... Waaaaaa. Why didn't I call in sick.

Anywho, I preordered about an hour after the start of preordering. And I just got email about a half hour ago.

There is 106 servers and millions of people. It's going to take a few minutes people.

Pre ordered december... i guess i'll need patience...

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no death, there is the Force.

There is no email, there is waiting :p

I got an invite and can't play cause I'm at work... Waaaaaa. Why didn't I call in sick.

Anywho, I preordered about an hour after the start of preordering. And I just got email about a half hour ago.

There is 106 servers and millions of people. It's going to take a few minutes people.

maybe a lil longer lol

Pre-ordered on the very first day you could and cannot get in. My guild is set on a US East PVP server. Im assuming it depends on what server you are on because to open up all servers at once would be insane. Kinda upset but at the same time it is 7 days before the real launch so just hoping my play button on my startup screen is activated soon

Think I only entered the code when i came back from my holiday wich was like august the 5th. i still hope I get in tho >.<

My m8 is already making his character and he entered the code after mine wich is weird but I feel hopefull I might still get in today aswell :)