Quick question!

Imperious

I don't think this belong in the "Story and Lore" forum. This thread should probably be moved to the General Discussion forum.

Anyway, to help answer your question, I think you should view the armor sets in collections and try to buy a full armor set that that you really like from the GTN . Then use your CC to unlock that armor set for yourself account wide.

I myself don't buy too many things off the cartel market, but I spend my monthly CC allowance on unlocking new armor sets, weapons, and color crystals.

I know it's too late to do this now, but the DvL event gave me a several good full armor sets that I unlocked account wide.

Satele's armor set

Darth Sion's armor set

Resolute Guardian armor set

and some others that I can't recall off the top of my head without logging into the game.

Some good armor sets can be bought for a few million in game credits, which honestly doesn't take that long to get considering that a single heroic plus its bonus mission (if the heroic has a bonus mission) can yield over 30K or more. And yes, some are ridiculously priced (just see how much Satele's armor set goes for on the GTN these days; it'd be cheaper to buy a guild flag ship and half way unlock it), but you can still find some nice ones that aren't nearly that expensive.

Ex: I bought Mira's armor set for like 2 million a few months ago.