Returning player Republic Side or Empire? :)

WelshyMelon

As the titles states, which side has the most players? :) I mean I don't want to have to spend all day waiting for dungeons ect :D

most people play both sides, but you'll find that the imp side is more active, but with the FP's it's not how active the sides are, but ho many people actually want to run them through gf. I've been on at peak times, and have seen people complaining about large wait for groups, and during quiter times, the que can pop quickly. Just play the side you prefer, and cross your fingers for luck when q'ing ;) lol

most people play both sides, but you'll find that the imp side is more active, but with the FP's it's not how active the sides are, but ho many people actually want to run them through gf. I've been on at peak times, and have seen people complaining about large wait for groups, and during quiter times, the que can pop quickly. Just play the side you prefer, and cross your fingers for luck when q'ing ;) lol

i disagree ive seen pub side with more activity.. im on star forge. there seems to be at least a quarter more people on the fleet at any given time when i play

I appreciate any info so thank you for your comment :) It's been a very long time since I played this game so i am excited to see what I have missed :) if there are any good guilds too I'd love to know :) After all it's good to play with friends :D