Down again

RandyL

OMG Bioware, this was probably the worst possible time for these following reasons:

1. I was playing the game

2. People have mad leveling to do

3. We were totally going for our timed Bestia kill and it booted us...

I thought I was gonna go pro with that Bestia timed run

RIP Harbinger Hamster

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Just got kicked out of my raid. Twice in a week's time.

The least they could do is give everyone their weekly cap in w/e comms they are eligible, i.e. Ults for us raiders....These issues with Harbinger are just getting ridiculous. What server crashes twice in the course of 2 hours????

2.9d Patch Notes

There will be no download associated with today's maintenance.

General

•Applied multiple fixes in order to address server stability issues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i guess the ppl that should be fixing the stuff they dont do what they say

I'm sorry, buddy, but you and I both know we're going to get AT LEAST a 15 minute rollback, if not a full half hour plus.

Yeah, we were up to Grob when we dropped... hopefully enough time passed between Draxus and him :p

Otherwise I turn into rage monster :mad:

So just out of curiosity does anyone have an idea what it is we are paying for with subscriptions/preorders? I mean obviously we aren't paying for a working game... /eats asiago cheese with ciabatta bread and ponders this thoughtfully

They might just be trickling people in slowly so it doesn't crash the server when everyone logs in at once.

The best part is when I was put into the queue, got near the point of being able to log in, then was given a 1003 code and had to go back to the end of the queue :p

yeah this is ridiculous been trying to play all day and now ill in a queue with a thousand people in front of me cant say im keen to stay a subscriber this is utter ******** wasting my life sitting in a queue im hopping servers this is to aggravating GG