Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

staeffn
05.02.2017 , 12:54 PM | #201
Not that it's too harsh that we cannot play today (for us EU players), but as a just recently returned player and also a founder it is quite amusing that nothing's changed over the years. Patch day and everything goes south.
What i don't get is why they still don't hand out 'compensations'. Nothing big, just something small like 50 cc or some extra command stuff and it would smoothen all the hate some ppl seem to show
You are very welcome to use my referral link.
With this you get 7 days of free subscription,a free character transfer and nice items mailed to all your characters. The referral helps both new, returning and current players!

Click here for 7 days of free subscription a free character transfer and more

Tsarvong
05.02.2017 , 12:55 PM | #202
This really isn't that bad. This happens sometimes with the game. Either servers are still down or login isn't working. This kind of login happened before fore people with a physical security key and in the end they still fix it. All they need is time and less stress on there hands. I believe they are at least trying.

Hasisiyun
05.02.2017 , 12:55 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
What the hell is a day on your subscription? A bit much to demand compensation is it not? Cartel Coin giveaways would be nice.

And I am from Europe too but you don't see me complaining.
Honestly I am not expecting anything in way of compensation.
After all we keep getting the same tired old astromechs every year.

You think they would be creative and do something unique like a unique crystal one year, a unique mount the next, a unique light saber etc.

But nope.

Doctor_Julian
05.02.2017 , 12:55 PM | #204
So much for coming home earlier from work today...

Sure, unexpected things can happen...but it's gone 4 hours now, almost more than the entire update was scheduled to take, (and no official news?!?).

Oh well, Im hooked on this game so will be back tomorrow for my fix...

Nexdine
05.02.2017 , 01:00 PM | #205
Actually it's 7 hours and counting on the downtime in total. And yeah, unironically, it's pretty much time for Bioware to tack on a day of sub time for every European who couldn't play today because the service was down all night. People pay for 30 days or 60 days, not 29 or 59. Granted one day isn't much in the grand scheme, but 50 cents is 50 cents.

goryllobumbum
05.02.2017 , 01:00 PM | #206
You guys are worst bunch of devs i've seen in a long time. From a 4 hours patch, which easily could be done within an hour you made it up to 7 and counting...

You better start to care about players in EU, not just be closed to USA playerbase... because at the moment you don't care at all about players in EU. Work on that, work on your team... You have a lot of things to step up...

You should really think about repaying us for our time on any way... because we pay you money for nothing really.

CCPdystopia
05.02.2017 , 01:00 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
It's weird to read a thread like this on a day I just happen to feel like not playing anyway. I like the posts suggesting things to do or listen to, post more that~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DgFYJPbLf4

Enjoy

Seterade
05.02.2017 , 01:00 PM | #208
$15.00 for 30 days. 50 cents a day. 450cc for $5.00, so for arguments sake, lets say 50 cents is 50cc. So, lets all get this straight, every single entitled one of you demanding compensation for a whole day cause you lose 7 hours of gameplay, so basically you would like a full 24 hour 50 cent compensation for missing 7 hours.

boo hoo.

You don't like it? play at 3:00 am, no one forcing you to sleep, the only time you lose is your job, which you lose whether swtor is up or not.

Lordedubs
05.02.2017 , 01:01 PM | #209
I just want to play!

cagthehack
05.02.2017 , 01:01 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by CCPdystopia View Post

LOL, yeah it really is a great universe with a lot of colorful people, TBH i never really got into EVE myself, i did play it but only to manage my corporation in DUST 514...wich was an awesome game BTW. I'm just checking out this game till Project Nova is in alpha to which i will certainly be invited to play. Created this account 2-3 years ago but computer at the time could not handle the graphics, just came back yesterday and decided to pay for a month, saw that game was going to be down today for update but still payed yesterday and i'm cool with just chilling till it's back up, downloading some games onto my ps3 and playing Dreadnought closed beta on my PS4, so i'm cool with chilling and being patient for the game to come back online.
I love Eve. But you don't just play Eve. You live Eve. Hence my issue with the game.. I ran out of time.

But I also hate weebs. Thinking of resubbing just to join the fight against them.

"DOWN WITH THE WEEBS!"