We need a new ship as the Alliance Leader, Since you blew up my old ride.

Fallensouls

You've been pumping millions of dollars into Bioware from the game's inception until now? You're the reason this game is still running? I believe we all owe you! :p

Yes I am one of many players on here since the beginning kept my sub going why you jealous?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100% with this guy and he should be lead developer from now on !!!!!

Finally someone who appreciates my vision!

As my first task as the new supreme leader of the devs, I grant you the ship Star of Coruscant for your alliance. Unfortunately we have no resources to help you fend off pirates, looters or wild animals, or help you collect repair parts to functionalize you new home, nor assistance to dig it up from the ice at this moment. We'll mail you a few heaters as a housewarming gift momentarily. We hope you enjoy your new ship on this beautiful exotic landscape of winter wonderland!

As my first task as the new supreme leader of the devs, I grant you the ship Star of Coruscant for your alliance. Unfortunately we have no resources to help you fend off pirates, looters or wild animals, or help you collect repair parts to functionalize you new home, nor assistance to dig it up from the ice at this moment. We'll mail you a few heaters as a housewarming gift momentarily. We hope you enjoy your new ship on this beautiful exotic landscape of winter wonderland!

Well heck that is 100% better than what Bioware left me with, thank you oh Supreme Dev!!!

Hmm... That's great and all... but how about giving us a Terminus-class or Thranta-class ship SH instead! :) then individual players could team them up with their guildships and have like a little fleet :D

Plus the designs of the Terminus-class Destroyer and Thranta-class Corvette look much better than the shape the Star of Coruscant is in now...

long as my ship can have my companions on it im for it

I was thinking that too, if we get a bigger ship we can have all our companions man it since we have so many now. That and other stuff could be done like letting us decorate our ship we fly around in for a change.

I was thinking that too, if we get a bigger ship we can have all our companions man it since we have so many now. That and other stuff could be done like letting us decorate our ship we fly around in for a change.

agreed. have to say i like your sig.

You do know that allot of the founders came from SWG dont you? LOL obviously you didnt piece that together genius.

As I didn't play it, why would I? More to the point, not all the Founders are SWG fanboys. It's like a venn diagram. In one circle, whiny founders, in the other, whiny SWGers. Only a fraction whine about both.

Ok so you blew up my Gravestone super ship, so you guys need to give me a battleship like Arcann had to make up for it. Since I am the Emperor and leader of the Alliance I would not fly in anything less than a battle ship.

At the risk of not getting overly optimistic, you may want to wait and see if there still is an Alliance and my character hasn't turned Zakuul and Oddesson into asteroid fields as is my plan.

Plus, I'm not really big on the idea of there still being Zakuulians at all.

I'll give you a galaxy class star ships equivalent of a "toot toot", before I start raining hell fire down on those two planetoids, out of respect of one former Alliance commander to another!

Actually that just made me wonder something, do Pubs who play that story line and decide to stay on there also call themselves "Emperor" or is there some pub pansy *** equivalent title that they use? [Respectfully ;) ]

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

If we're going back to a imp vs pub theme, why not park one of their ships on Odessen depending on our faction choice? I wouldn't mind looking up to see one of those Sith Dreadnoughts looming over the base.

That's actually a pretty good idea, a "gift/bribe" to the Alliance Commander depending on who you ally with.

If we're going back to a imp vs pub theme, why not park one of their ships on Odessen depending on our faction choice? I wouldn't mind looking up to see one of those Sith Dreadnoughts looming over the base.

Ooooh I like this idea! I love the Harrower-class Dreadnought hanging over Kaas City, would be nice to have one on Odessen too :D

Actually that just made me wonder something, do Pubs who play that story line and decide to stay on there also call themselves "Emperor" or is there some pub pansy *** equivalent title that they use? [Respectfully ;) ]

They can choose the path of peacekeeper but for all intents and purposes they are still the empress (or emperor), just mine are probably 100% nicer than yours p.

Edited by casirabit

As I didn't play it, why would I? More to the point, not all the Founders are SWG fanboys. It's like a venn diagram. In one circle, whiny founders, in the other, whiny SWGers. Only a fraction whine about both.

When SWG shut down they made huge promises to get players to come to SWTOR. A good chunk of the Founders were from SWG, i was from SWG so, That is how I know that. They got whole guilds to come over by promising to set them up first with stuff. And your prejudice against Founders and players From SWG is wrong not everyone throws SWG up as a better game. I never have done that, so you need to stop generalizing based on that.

Edited by Fallensouls

Well having an actuall flagship for my character would be very nice, and having all the companions inside would be even better.

But, an imperial ship on my characters who sided with the Republic would be pretty weird, and i find the pub ships pretty uggly.

I loved Arcann's flagship though, maybe i should go to Iokath and ask SCORPIO if she can give one of those to me :D

A huge flagship that would look a bit like the IA's ship could be nice though (or something similar to Padmé's various ships, they looked gorgeous)

Edited by Goreshaga

When SWG shut down they made huge promises to get players to come to SWTOR. A good chunk of the Founders were from SWG, i was from SWG so, That is how I know that. They got whole guilds to come over by promising to set them up first with stuff. And your prejudice against Founders and players From SWG is wrong not everyone throws SWG up as a better game. I never have done that, so you need to stop generalizing based on that.

Right, like I said, you're in the group that whines about being a Founder.

Well having an actuall flagship for my character would be very nice, and having all the companions inside would be even better.

But, an imperial ship on my characters who sided with the Republic would be pretty weird, and i find the pub ships pretty uggly.

I loved Arcann's flagship though, maybe i should go to Iokath and ask SCORPIO if she can give one of those to me :D

A huge flagship that would look a bit like the IA's ship could be nice though (or something similar to Padmé's various ships, they looked gorgeous)

This. I loved Padme's ships.

You know there are several ships they could use easily , that have been used in the game already for our Battle Cruiser. Arcann's ship was mine, and few others had some good suggestions. is there any ship we havent thought of?

Since we making request, I've always been fond of the Jade Shadow. If you throw a starfighter in the docking bay I promise I'll "think" about trying GSF again. :D

Since we making request, I've always been fond of the Jade Shadow. If you throw a starfighter in the docking bay I promise I'll "think" about trying GSF again. :D

I was thinking more of a cruiser or Battle ship but that fighter is sweet, maybe that can be our 2nd ride.

You know Revan and Darth Malak had these Leviathan ships made by the star forge that were very tough. They could let us find one take it to iokath and repair and update it with new weapons for our Flagship. Who wouldnt want the Flag ship Revan had right?

Edited by Fallensouls