Hk-55

Wweekesy

Hi, as we are arriving upon the build up of a new storyline after our alliance has come to an end, I think it’s time to make HK-55’s exclusive chapter available again, even if it has to be sold for a crazy amount of cartel coins, or even real money, I know it used to be a subscriber special reward, but something like this shouldn’t be kept exclusive, it’s something everyone who plays this game should be available for everyone now, it’s been exclusive for a number of years, let’s bring it back so everyone can have a chance for it !

It should not be a CM unlock. If you want access to HK-55, he should be done the same way it was first given.

I like the response for that in the other thread here.

I've made this suggestion before and I think it still applies.

Make it an annual even to celebrate the anniversary of HK-55. Make the event have the same requirements as the original. You must be subscribed by the start date and stay subscribed without interruption for the same amount of time as the original duration.

Only then can you get HK-55 on the anniversary...

It has to be for the same duration and time that the original HK-55 mission had and ONLY that way.

No quick buys No short cuts.

Then next year you can try again on HK-55's Anniversary...

This way everybody wins. New players get a chance at HK-55. Players that missed HK get a chance, and BW gets months of subscriptions.

Edited by Nightblazer

Darth Hexid is a CM unlock and so are many other things. What is the point in overcomplicating the process? Just make the chapter same cost as the CC gain of the grants of the 9 months it took if it's such a big deal. It's not like being continually subscribed that long is some kind of work or achievement lol "no shortcuts"

Also HK-55 revival itself was a single month unlock.

I have all the sub rewards. I don't care at this point, bring it back with Nico and Shae. If it's in the opening credits of the game and on the games cover, it'd be a stingy move to prevent new players from getting. This game, at this point, needs to attract and keep players. As long as they don't play the ingrate card and later try to restrict newer players from such sub rewards (or old pvp rewards) that are (especially) involving story characters as companions.

I'm just going to quote myself from one of the 100 or so other threads about this subject.

The module should be brought back as a cartel market unlock. Those who were granted access as part of the 2016 subscriber reward program will argue that they had to subscribe for seven months to be eligible to access Arma Rasa. That argument is disingenuous and fails on two counts. First, they ignore the other subscriber rewards, most of which are not being asked for, that they received as part of that seven month subscription: i.e., HK-55 as a companion (Jan) (should be included with the cartel unlock, doesn't really make sense without), HK-55 inspired jetpack (Feb), HK-55 inspired helmet (Mar), HK-55 inspired weapons (Apr), HK-55 inspired ship droid customizations (May), Eternal Empire Patroller Mount (Jun), and HK-55 Victory Stronghold Decoration (Jul). That was all in addition to getting Arma Rasa and early access to each chapter of Fallen Empire as it was released. Secondly, it fails because no one seriously expects anyone to pay full price for a two-year old phone, a computer, a TV, a game, pretty much any technology. But they expect you to pay full price for this. Something that was in addition to their subscription, and everything else that comes along with that, and something that many of them would have maintained anyhow.

The unlock price for Section X, 375 coins per character, 900 coins for account, would be a good price point considering that both Section X and Arma Rasa grant a companion (two for Arma Rasa if HK-55 is included) but Section X is more repeatable.

It should not be a CM unlock. If you want access to HK-55, he should be done the same way it was first given.

I like the response for that in the other thread here.

^ this!

it should be the same as back then: be a sub for a certain period of time, then you'll get the HK-chapter

please BW make it happen!!!