Force Ghost Solo'd

Nelle

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty awesome.

strange idea of solo.. Even if you dont consider your companion a seperate entity, an additional NPC would logically break the solo aspect.

That is like dragging a dragon to SW so the entire town kills it for you then claiming you soloed it.

only kited him to the npc so it would go by quicker. my force is maintaining at high level the entire fight. people dont want to watch a long vid, but i would be happy to do it again without the npc. it only prolongs the fight, same result.

i didnt even realize the npc was there till my third time to solo him, first twot imes i did it without the npc.

Well this doesnt show anything really aside that he and his companion are well geared.

no need to nerf sorc i am pretty sure any healer can do this

yes im well geared, what person that pulls off a game first solo of a boss is ever not geared. that still doesnt make it unimpressive, clearly you havent fought this guy, not even in a group. he hits hard as hell, has nasty stacking debuffs that some groups even tank swap for. he also has a hard enrage at 5% and gives some 4 man groups more than they can handle.

like any fight once you figure out what you need to do for it, it becomes easy. i solo him several times every day because i enjoy the challange, and it always is.

i suggest you go and try to two man it, you will find out how much this guy actually hurts to fight.

Edited by TowlieVQ

yes im well geared, what person that pulls off a game first solo of a boss is ever not geared. that still doesnt make it unimpressive, clearly you havent fought this guy, not even in a group. he hits hard as hell, has nasty stacking debuffs that some groups even tank swap for. he also has a hard enrage at 5% and gives some 4 man groups more than they can handle.

like any fight once you figure out what you need to do for it, it becomes easy. i solo him several times every day because i enjoy the challange, and it always is.

i suggest you go and try to two man it, you will find out how much this guy actually hurts to fight.

Nerf operatives, imo.

Good job!

I remember how awesome it felt to solo a Champion mob for the first time.

It was on Taris, during the quest [HEROIC 2+] Knight Fall.

When you look for the Lost Jedi Journals there are some Champion mobs, and I soloed them (one at a time) while at the same level as the mobs. (Jedi Shadow with Oyzen)

It took a few tries, but it felt great when I finally nailed it.

My fight is probably not even considered hard, so judging by the other responses here you have pulled of quite a feat.

Nice :)

Edited by StarDaimyo