8 Jedi Knights.

NogueiraA

Well this is on shadowlands were republic pvp consists of 70% knights 30% sages and Zachariah the lone commando

Hey now. I'm seeing a lot more mini-mes these days. They provide good cover ;)

OP made me lol. I wonder if that team was deliberate, or a happy accident. The latter wouldn't surprise me.

I played against a team consisting of 3 jugg tanks, 3 smashmonkies, 2 sorcs. In huttball. Needless to say, we lost.

If you won I'd be surprised. That is quite possibly one of the greatest line-ups for huttball minus a shadow/vanguard pull of course.

The match ended at 100 to 0 so that means there was some back and forth. They didn't just steam roll you and 3 cap nor did they hold two nodes the entire match.

That being said, the solution to fixing the smash epidemic is simple.

Nerf operatives.

like, plus!

lolled so hard

Look Bioware, this is what happens when you put bad people to make class balance. :)

http://i45.tinypic.com/29qjpc3.jpg

The warzone was already running when I came, then I saw the class symbol, only knights. 2 tanks + 6 smashers.

Cool story, I know. :cool:

Looking closer at the photo: It looks like there are 2-3 Watchman Sentinels because to the healing. This has to be 10-49 PvP because your team has 4 BH and the highest damage done by 1 is 127K.

Edited by Ramtar

Well this is on shadowlands were republic pvp consists of 70% knights 30% sages and Zachariah the lone commando

I guess the Imps on Shadowlands get rolled all the time with Republic having the 1% superior number on total toons. Because 70% + 30% = 100% + 1% for Commando = 101%. Zachariah is tipping the balance, and now I know why the devs nerfed Commando. Curse you Zachariah!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ramtar

Looking closer at the photo: It looks like there are 2-3 Watchman Sentinels because to the healing. This has to be 10-49 PvP because your team has 4 BH and the highest damage done by 1 is 127K.

Yeah except look at the level of the person taking the screenshot. And the fact that he has the level 50 weekly.

Edited by Devilk