*SPOILERS* Class stories

darksouljoe

So I've been tryin to find any sort of guide online with no luck. Just wondering if people can post the 'jist' of their class story line because frankly most of us dont have time to level 8 characters.

Heres my version of sith inquisitor:

Arrive on first planet as a slave, treated like crap and forced to do 'harder' tests than other initiates. Retrieve a relic for a stuck up Darth who is power hungry. She sends you on a wild goose chase to retrieve more relics which eventually you find out is part of her plot for an ancient ritual to take away your youth/power. First companion steps in to 'save' you at which point the darth's spirit is trapped in the companion and you are now an apprentice to a higher ranking darth on the dark council. You get a vision from an ancestor that this new darth wants to kill you so you go on a hunt to find spirits of long dead darths to bind them to yourself to gain more power. There is various run-ins with your 'master' each of which he runs away like a little girl and each time he fights like a tool by CC'ing and doing hard hitting aoe's which are near impossible to escape. In the end you finally kill him, take his place on the dark council, receive the title Darth, and choose to release the spirits or keep them bound to you.

If anyone has anything to add about inquisitor or other classes please feel free to. Part of me would like to just play all 8 classes for the story line but at the same time its an MMO and with my limited time to play sticking with 1 or 2 and trying to gear them is about all I have time for.

Edited by darksouljoe